Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||128 - 143|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- V. Alcaraz-Gonzalez, J. Harmand, A. Rapaport, J.-P. Steyer, V. Gonzalez Alvarez, C. Pelayo Ortiz. Application of a robust interval observer to an anaerobic digestion process. Developments in Chemical Engineering Mineral Processing, 13 (2005), No. 3/4, 267–278.
- V. Alcaraz-Gonzalez, J. Harmand, A. Rapaport, J.-P. Steyer, V. Gonzalez Alvarez, C. Pelayo Ortiz. Robust interval-based regulation for anaerobic digestion processes. Water Science and Technology, 52 (2005), No. 1-2, 449–456.
- J.F. Andrews. Kinetic models of biological waste treatment process. Biotech. Bioeng. Symp., 2 (1971), 5–34.
- J.F. Andrews. Dynamics and control of wastewater systems. Water quality management library, vol. 6, 1998.
- J.F. Busb, J.F. Andrews. Dynamic modelling and control strategies for the activated sludge process. J. of Wat. Pollut. Control Fed., 47 (1975), 1055–1080.
- C.R. Curds. Computer simulation of microbial population dynamics in the activated sludge process. Water Research 5 (1971), 1049–1066.
- D. Dochain, M. Perrier. Control design for nonlinear wastewater treatment processes. Wat. Sci. Tech. 11-12 (1993), 283–293.
- D. Dochain, M. Perrier. Dynamical modelling, analysis, monitoring and control design for nonlinear bioprocess. T. Scheper (Ed.), Advances in Biochemical and Biotechnology, 56 (1997), Spring Verlag, Berlin, 147–197.
- C. Gómez-Quintero, I. Queinnec. Robust estimation for an uncertain linear model of an activated sludge process. Proc. of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications (CCA), Glasgow (UK), (2002), 18-20 december.
- M.Z. Hadj-Sadok, J.L. Gouzé. Estimation of uncertain models of activated sludge processes with interval observers. J. of Process Control, 11 (2001), 299–310. [CrossRef]
- B. Haegeman, C. Lobry, J. Harmand. Modeling bacteria flocculation as density-dependent growth. Aiche Journal, 53 (2007), No.2, 535–539.
- S. Marsili-Libelli. Optimal control of the activated sludge process. Trans. Inst. Meas. Control, 6 (1984), 146–152. [CrossRef]
- A. Martínez, C. Rodríguez, M.E. Vázquez-Méndez. Theoretical and numerical analysis of an optimal control problem related to wastewater treatment. SIAM J. CONTROL OPTIM., Vol. 38 (2000), No. 5, 1534–1553.
- M.K. Rangla, K.J. Burnham, L. Coyle, R.I. Stephens. Simulation of activated sludge process control strategies. Simulation '98. International Conference on (Conf. Publ. No. 457), 30 Sep - 2 Oct (1998), 152–157.
- A. Rapaport, J. Harmand. Robust regulation of a class of partially observed nonlinear continuous bioreactors. J. of Process Control, 12 (2002), No. 2, 291–302.
- M. Serhani, J.L. Gouzé, N. Raïssi. Dynamical study and robustness for a nonlinear wastewater treatment model. Proceeding book “Systems Theory: Modeling, Analysis & Control, FES2009”, Eds A. EL Jaï, L. Afifi & E. Zerrik, PUP, ISBN 978-2-35412-043-6, pp. 571-578.
- H.L. Smith. Monotone dynamical systems: an introduction to the theory of competitive and cooperative systems. American Matheatical society, 1995.
- H.L. Smith, P. Waltman. The theory of the chemostat. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.