Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||158 - 175|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- V.G. Belomestnov. Management problems of economic potential of socio-economic systems. Probl. Sovrem. Ekonom., 1(2005), http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php3?artid=20651 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Ivanilov, A.V. Lotov. Mathematical models in economics. Nauka, Moscow, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Inozemtseva. Management of the socio-economic development potential of rural municipal formations. Author's abstract of candidate of science (economics) degree dissertation. Manuscript, Izhevsk, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Lopatnikov. Economic-mathematical dictionary: the dictionary of a modern economic science. Delo, Moscow, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Snytko, S.B. Kuzmin, L.V. Danko, Eds. Geographical ideas and concepts as a tool for understanding the surrounding world. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Korytny, A.N. Antipov, A.G. Aleshin, Eds. Geography: new methods and prospects of development. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Chokan, E.A. Cherkashin, Eds. Scientific schools: a look into the future. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Korytny, S.V. Ryashchenko, K.N. Misevich, Eds. Current problems in social geography. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Cherkashin et al. Modeling of geographical systems. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- P.Ya. Baklanov, L.M. Koritny, Eds. Geographical research in Siberia. Social geography. GEO, Novosibirsk, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- V. Leontiev, D. Ford. Intersectoral analysis of the effect of economic structure on environment. Ekonomika I Matematicheskiye Metody, 8(1972), No 3, 370–399. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Gurman, Ed. Models of natural resource management. Nauka, Moscow, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Vasiliev, Ed. Modeling and management of processes of regional development. Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Gurman, E.V. Ryumina, Eds. Modeling of the socio-ecologo-economic system of a region. Nauka, Moscow, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Raizberg, L.Sh. Lozovsky, E.B. Starodubtseva. Modern economic dictionary. Infra-M, Moscow, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Forrester. World Dynamics. Wright-Allen Press, Cambridge, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hansen. Economic cycles and national income. Publishing House of Foreign Literature, Moscow, 1959. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Cherkashin. Polysystem analysis and synthesis. Applications in geography. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Cherkashin. Polysystem modeling. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Shakhovskaya, E.G. Popkova, E.G. Gushchina, Eds. Theory and methodology of research into the socio-economic potential of volgograd. VolgSTU, Volgograd, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Meadows, Ed. The limits to growth. A report for the club of Rome's project on the predicament of mankind. Universe Books, N.Y., 1972. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.