Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||158 - 175|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- V.G. Belomestnov. Management problems of economic potential of socio-economic systems. Probl. Sovrem. Ekonom., 1(2005), http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php3?artid=20651
- Yu.P. Ivanilov, A.V. Lotov. Mathematical models in economics. Nauka, Moscow, 1979.
- T.V. Inozemtseva. Management of the socio-economic development potential of rural municipal formations. Author's abstract of candidate of science (economics) degree dissertation. Manuscript, Izhevsk, 2006.
- L.I. Lopatnikov. Economic-mathematical dictionary: the dictionary of a modern economic science. Delo, Moscow, 2003.
- V.A. Snytko, S.B. Kuzmin, L.V. Danko, Eds. Geographical ideas and concepts as a tool for understanding the surrounding world. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2001.
- L.M. Korytny, A.N. Antipov, A.G. Aleshin, Eds. Geography: new methods and prospects of development. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2003.
- V.M. Chokan, E.A. Cherkashin, Eds. Scientific schools: a look into the future. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2005.
- L.M. Korytny, S.V. Ryashchenko, K.N. Misevich, Eds. Current problems in social geography. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2005.
- A.K. Cherkashin et al. Modeling of geographical systems. Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2004.
- P.Ya. Baklanov, L.M. Koritny, Eds. Geographical research in Siberia. Social geography. GEO, Novosibirsk, 2007.
- V. Leontiev, D. Ford. Intersectoral analysis of the effect of economic structure on environment. Ekonomika I Matematicheskiye Metody, 8(1972), No 3, 370–399.
- V.I. Gurman, Ed. Models of natural resource management. Nauka, Moscow, 1981.
- S.N. Vasiliev, Ed. Modeling and management of processes of regional development. Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 2001.
- V.I. Gurman, E.V. Ryumina, Eds. Modeling of the socio-ecologo-economic system of a region. Nauka, Moscow, 2001.
- B.A. Raizberg, L.Sh. Lozovsky, E.B. Starodubtseva. Modern economic dictionary. Infra-M, Moscow, 2000.
- J.W. Forrester. World Dynamics. Wright-Allen Press, Cambridge, 1971.
- E. Hansen. Economic cycles and national income. Publishing House of Foreign Literature, Moscow, 1959.
- A.K. Cherkashin. Polysystem analysis and synthesis. Applications in geography. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1997.
- A.K. Cherkashin. Polysystem modeling. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2005.
- L.S. Shakhovskaya, E.G. Popkova, E.G. Gushchina, Eds. Theory and methodology of research into the socio-economic potential of volgograd. VolgSTU, Volgograd, 2002.
- D.H. Meadows, Ed. The limits to growth. A report for the club of Rome's project on the predicament of mankind. Universe Books, N.Y., 1972.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.