Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2010Spectral problems. Issue dedicated to the memory of M. Birman
|Page(s)||122 - 149|
|Published online||12 May 2010|
- M. Christ, A. Kiselev. Scattering and wave operators for one-dimensional Schrödinger operators with slowly decaying nonsmooth potentials. Geom. Funct. Anal., 12 (2002), 1174–1234. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Damanik, B. Simon. Jost functions and Jost solutions for Jacobi matrices. I. A necessary and sufficient condition for Szegő asymptotics. Invent. Math., 165 (2006), No. 1, 1–50. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Denisov. On weak asymptotics for Schrödinger evolution. Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena (to appear).
- S. Denisov. On the existence of wave operators for some Dirac operators with square summable potential. Geom. Funct. Anal., 14 (2004), No. 3, 529–534. [MathSciNet]
- S. Denisov, S. Kupin. Asymptotics of the orthogonal polynomials for the Szegő class with a polynomial weight. J. Approx. Theory, 139 (2006), No. 1–2, 8–28. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Denisov. Absolutely continuous spectrum of multidimensional Schrödinger operator. Int. Math. Res. Not., 2004, No. 74, 3963–3982. [CrossRef]
- R. Killip. Perturbations of one-dimensional Schrödinger operators preserving the absolutely continuous spectrum. Int. Math. Res. Not., 2002, 2029–2061. [CrossRef]
- R. Killip, B. Simon. Sum rules and spectral measure of Schrödinger operators with L2 potentials. Ann. of Math., (2) 170 (2009), No. 2, 739–782. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Lax, R. Phillips. Scattering theory. Pure and Applied Mathematics, Academic Press Inc., Boston, 1989.
- S.N. Naboko. Dense point spectra of Schrödinger and Dirac operators. Theor. Mat. Fiz., 68 (1986), 18–28.
- B. Simon. Orthogonal polynomials on the unit circle. Parts 1 and 2. American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publications, American Mathematical Society, Providence, 2005.
- B. Simon. Some Schrödinger operators with dense point spectrum. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 125 (1997), 203–208. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.