Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||4 - 10|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- M. Buhamman. Radial basis functions: theory and implementations. Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- J. Fe, F. Navarrina, J. Puertas, P. Vellando, D. Ruiz. Experimental validation of two depth-averaged turbulence models. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 60 (2009), 177-202. [CrossRef]
- E.J. Kansa, R.E. Carlson. Improved accuracy of multiquadric interpolation using variable shape parameters. Comput. Math. Applic., 24 (1992), No. 12, 99–120. [CrossRef]
- E.J. Kansa. Multiquadrics a scattered data approximation scheme with application to computational fluid dynamics. Part I, Comput. Math. Applic., 19 (1990), 127–145. [CrossRef]
- A. Rastogi, W. Rodi. Predictions of heat and mass transfer in open channels. Journal of the Hydraulics Division, proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers, 104 (HY3) (1978), 397-418.
- S.M. Wong. Meshless methods for large-scale computations by radial basis functions. Ph.D. Thesis, City Univ. Hong Kong, China, 2001.
- C.B. Vreudgenhil. Numerical methods for shallow-water flow. Kluwer Academic Publishers: Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1994.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.