Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 7, Number 1, 2012Cancer modeling
|Page(s)||337 - 368|
|Published online||25 January 2012|
- C.J. Creighton, J.L. Bromberg-White, D.E. Misek, D.J. Monsma, F. Brichory, R. Kuick, T.J. Giordano, W. Gao, G.S. Omenn, C.P. Webb, S.M. Hanash. Analysis of tumor-host interactions by gene expression profiling of lung adenocarcinoma xenografts identifies genes involved in tumor formation. Mol Cancer Res., 3 (2005), No. 3, 119–29. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y. Murakami. Functional cloning of a tumor suppressor gene, TSLC1, in human non-small cell lung cancer. Oncogene, 7 (2002), No. 21(45), 6936–48. [CrossRef]
- Y. Jiang, L. Cui, T.A. Yie, W.N. Rom, H. Cheng, K.M. Tchou-Wong. Inhibition of anchorage-independent growth and lung metastasis of A549 lung carcinoma cells by IkappaBbeta. Oncogene, 26 (2001), No. 20(18), 2254–63. [CrossRef]
- M. Soda, et al. Identification of the transforming EML4-ALK fusion gene in non-small cell lung cancer. Nature, 448 (2007), 561–566. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R. Kittler, L. Pelletier, A.K. Heninger, M. Slabicki, M. Theis, L. Miroslaw, I. Poser, S. Lawo, H. Grabner, K. Kozak, J. Wagner, V. Surendranath, C. Richter, W. Bowen, A.L. Jackson, B. Habermann, A.A. Hyman, F. Buchholz. Genome-scale RNAi profiling of cell division in human tissue culture cells. Nat Cell Biol., 9 (2007), No. 12, 1401–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M.A. Pujana, J.D. Han, L.M. Starita, K.N. Stevens, M. Tewari, J.S. Ahn, G. Rennert, V. Moreno, T. Kirchhoff, B. Gold, V. Assmann, W.M. Elshamy, J.F. Rual, D. Levine, L.S. Rozek, R.S. Gelman, K.C. Gunsalus, R.A. Greenberg, B. Sobhian, N. Bertin, K. Venkatesan, N. Ayivi-Guedehoussou, X. Sole, P. Hernindez, C. Lazaro, K.L. Nathanson, B.L. Weber, M.E. Cusick, D.E. Hill, K. Offit, D.M. Livingston, S.B. Gruber, J.D. Parvin, M. Vidal. Network modeling links breast cancer susceptibility and centrosome dysfunction. Nat Genet., 39 (2007), No. 11, 1338–49. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Vidal. A biological atlas of functional maps. Cell, 9 (2001), No. 104(3), 333–339. [CrossRef]
- E. Segal, N. Friedman, D. Koller, A. Regev. A module map showing conditional activity of expression modules in cancer. Nat Genet., 36 (2004), No. 10, 1090–1098. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Beyer, S. Bandyopadhyay, T. Ideker. Integrating physical and genetic maps : from genomes to interaction networks. Nat Rev Genet., 8 (2007), No. 9, 699–710. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Haberichter, B. Mädge, R.A. Christopher, N. Yoshioka, A. Dhiman, R. Miller, R. Gendelman, S.V. Aksenov, I.G. Khalil, S.F. Dowdy. A systems biology dynamical model of mammalian G1 cell cycle progression. Mol Syst Biol., 3 (2007), No. 84. [CrossRef]
- O. Sahin, C. Löbke, U. Korf, H. Appelhans, Sültmann H, Poustka A, Wiemann S, Arlt D. Combinatorial RNAi for quantitative protein network analysis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 17 (2007) No. 104(16), 6579–84. [CrossRef]
- A. 3rd Bankhead, I. Sach, C. Ni, N. LeMeur, M. Kruger, M. Ferrer, R. Gentleman, C. Rohl Knowledge based identification of essential signaling from genome-scale siRNA experiments. BMC Syst Biol., 5 (2009), No. 3 :80. [CrossRef]
- B. Lehner, C. Crombie, J. Tischler, A. Fortunato, A.G. Fraser. Systematic mapping of genetic interactions in Caenorhabditis elegans identifies common modifiers of diverse signaling pathways. Nat Genet., 38 (2006), No. 8, 896–903. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Mukherji, R. Bell, L. Supekova, Y. Wang, A.P. Orth, S. Batalov, L. Miraglia, D. Huesken, J. Lange, C. Martin, S. Sahasrabudhe, M. Reinhardt, F. Natt, J. Hall, C. Mickanin, M. Labow, S.K. Chanda, C.Y. Cho, P.G. Schultz. Genome-wide functional analysis of human cell-cycle regulators. PNAS 103 (2006), No. 40, 14819–14824. [CrossRef]
- M.H. Beers, Lung Carcinoma. In The Merck manual of diagnosis and therapy (R.S. Porter, and T.V. Jones, editors). Rahway : Merck & Co., Inc. (2008), 2992.
- A. Jemal, et al. Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, 1975-2005, featuring trends in lung cancer, tobacco use, and tobacco control. J Natl Cancer Inst, 100 (2008), No. 23, 1672–1694. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R.K. Kancha, N. von Bubnoff, C. Peschel, J. Duyster Functional analysis of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations and potential implications for EGFR targeted therapy. Clin Cancer Res., 15 (2009), No. 2, 460–467. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C.T. Miller, G. Chen, T.G. Gharib, H. Wang, D.G. Thomas, D.E. Misek, T.J. Giordano, J. Yee, M.B. Orringer, S.M. Hanash, D.G. Beer. Increased C-CRK proto-oncogene expression is associated with an aggressive phenotype in lung adenocarcinomas. Oncogene 22 (2003), No. 39, 7950–7957. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Zinovyev, E. Viara, L. Calzone, E. Barillot. BiNoM : a Cytoscape plugin for manipulating and analyzing biological networks. Bioinformatics, 24 (2008), No. 6, 876–877. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H. Shigematsu, A.F. Gazdar Somatic mutations of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway in lung cancers. Int J Cancer, 118 (2006), No. 2, 257–262. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Mascaux, N. Iannino, B. Martin, M. Paesmans, T. Berghmans, M. Dusart, A. Haller, P. Lothaire, A.P. Meert, S. Noel, J.J. Lafitte, J.P. Sculier. The role of RAS oncogene in survival of patients with lung cancer : a systematic review of the literature with meta-analysis. Br J Cancer., 92 (2005), No. 1, 131–139. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Smoot, K. Ono, J. Ruscheinski, P.-L. Wang, T. Ideker. Cytoscape 2.8 : new features for data integration and network visualization. Bioinformatics, 27 (2011), No. 3, 431–432. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y.M. Chook, G. Blobel. Karyopherins and nuclear import. Curr Opin Struct Biol., 11 (2001), No. 6, 703–715. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B. Lü, J. Xu, Y. Zhu, H. Zhang, M. Lai. Systemic analysis of the differential gene expression profile in a colonic adenoma-normal SSH library. Clin Chim Acta., 378 (2007), No. 1-2, 42–47. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.W. Park, Y.S. Bae. Phosphorylation of ribosomal protein L5 by protein kinase CKII decreases its 5S rRNA binding activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 263 (1999), No. 2, 475–481. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.