Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 8, Number 1, 2013Harmonic analysis
|Page(s)||237 - 245|
|Published online||28 January 2013|
- F. Berezin. Covariant and contravariant symbols of operators. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat., 36 (1972), 1134–1167. [MathSciNet]
- I. Daubechies. An uncertainty principle for fermions with generalized kinetic energy. Comm. Math. Phys., 90 (1983), No. 4, 511–520. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Dolbeault, P. Felmer, M. Loss, E. Paturel. Lieb-Thirring type inequalities and Gagliardo-Nirenberg inequalities for systems. J. Funct. Anal., 238 (2006), No. 1, 193–220., [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Erdös, M. Loss, V. Vougalter. Diamagnetic behavior of sums of Dirichlet eigenvalues. Ann. Inst. Fourier, 50 (2000), No. 3, 891–907. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Frank, M. Loss, T. Weidl. Polya’s conjecture in the presence of a constant magnetic field. J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS), 11 (2009), No. 6, 1365–1383. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Kovarik, S. Vugalter, T. Weidl. Two-dimensional Berezin-Li-Yau inequalities with a correction term. Comm. Math. Phys., 287 (2009), No. 3, 959–981. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Li, S.-T. Yau. On the Schrödinger equation and the eigenvalue problem. Comm. Math. Phys., 88 (1983), No. 3, 309–318. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E.H. Lieb, M. Loss. Analysis, Graduate Studies in Mathematics. 14, American Mathematical Society, Providence, (1997)
- E.H. Lieb, M. Loss, H. Siedentop. Stability of relativistic matter via Thomas-Fermi theory. Helv. Phys. Acta, 69 (1996), No. 5–6, 974–984. [MathSciNet]
- A. Laptev, T. Weidl. Recent results on Lieb-Thirring inequalities. Journees “Equations aux Derivees Partielles” (La Chapelle sur Erdre, 2000), Exp.No XX, 14pp., Univ. Nantes, Nantes, (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.