Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 10, Number 3, 2015Model Reduction
|Page(s)||61 - 70|
|Published online||22 June 2015|
- F.I. Al-Naemi, J.P. Hall, A.J. Moses. FEM modelling techniques of magnetic flux leakage-type NDT for ferromagnetic plate inspections. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 304 (2) (2006), e790–e793. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ida, W. Lord. 3-D finite element predictions of magnetostatic leakage fields. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 19 (5) (1983), 2260–2265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Katoh, K. Nishio, T. Yamaguchi. The influence of modeled B–H curve on the density of the magnetic leakage flux due to a flaw using yoke-magnetization. NDT & E International, 37 (8) (2004), 603–609. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, J. Wilson, G.Y. Tian. Experiment and simulation study of 3D magnetic field sensing for magnetic flux leakage defect characterisation. NDT & E International, 40 (2) (2007), 179–184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Miller, F. Sander. Advances in Feature Identification using Tri-Axial MFL Sensor Technology. In: Proceedings of 3rd Pipeline Technology Conference 2008. EITEP GmbH, Hannover, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Saha, S. Mukhopadhyay, U. Mahapatra, S. Bhattacharya, G.P. Srivastava. Empirical structure for characterizing metal loss defects from radial magnetic flux leakage signal. NDT & E International, 43 (6) (2010), 507–512. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sharar, D.A. Cuthill, K. Edwards. High Resolution Casing Imaging Utilizing Magnetic Flux Leakage Measurements. In: Proceedings of the SPE International Oilfield Corrosion Conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2008, SPE-114133-MS. doi:10.2118/114133-MS. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.