Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 10, Number 5, 2015Dynamics of Chemical Reaction Networks
|Page(s)||126 - 134|
|Published online||27 August 2015|
- G. Craciun. Toric differential inclusions and a proof of the global attractor conjecture. 2015. arXiv:1501.02860 [math.DS] [Google Scholar]
- G. Craciun, F. Nazarov, C. Pantea. Persistence and permanence of mass-action and power-law dynamical systems. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 73 (2013), 305–329. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorban. Invariant sets for kinetic equations. React. Kinet. Catal. Lett., 10 (1979), 187–190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorban. On the problem of boundary equilibria. React. Kinet. Catal. Lett., 15 (1980), 315–319. (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorban. Equilibrium encircling. Equations of Chemical Kinetics and Their Thermodynamic Analysis. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1984. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorban. Local equivalence of reversible and general Markov kinetics. Physica A, 392 (2013), 1111–1121. arXiv:1205.2052 [physics.chem-ph]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorban. General H-theorem and entropies that violate the second law. Extended postprint, 2014. arXiv:1212.6767 [cond-mat.stat-mech]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gopalkrishnan, E. Miller, A. Shiu. A geometric approach to the Global Attractor Conjecture, SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems 13 (2014), 758–797. arXiv:1305.5303 [math.DS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vol’pert. Qualitative methods of investigation of equations of chemical kinetics, Institute of Chemical Physics, Chernogolovka, Preprint, 1976. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Yablonskii, V.I. Bykov, A.N. Gorban, V.I. Elokhin. Kinetic Models of Catalytic Reactions. Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1991. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.