Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 13, Number 3, 2018
Modelling in Ecology, Epidemiology and Evolution
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||18 October 2018|
- P. Amarasekare, Coexistence of intraguild predators and prey in resource-rich environments. Ecology 89 (2008) 2786–2797. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Banerjee, B.W. Kooi and E. Venturino, An ecoepidemic model with prey herd behavior and predator feeding saturation response on both healthy and diseased prey. In Eco-epidemiology. MMNP 12 (2017) 133–161. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Bazykin, A.I. Khibnik and B. Krauskopf, Nonlinear Dynamics of Interacting Populations. World Scientific (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Birch, Natural selection and the maximization of fitness. Biol. Rev. 91 (2016) 712–727. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Bratus, Y.S. Semenov and A.S. Novozhilov, Adaptive fitness landscape for replicator systems: to maximize or not to maximize. MMNP 13 (2018) 25. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018040 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- F. Cordoleani, D. Nerini, M. Gauduchon, A. Morozov and J.C. Poggiale, Structural sensitivity of biological models revisited. J. Theor. Biol. 283 (2011) 82–91. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dangbé, D. Békollé, D. Irépran and A. Perasso, Impact of hygiene, famine and environment on transmission and spread of cholera. In Eco-epidemiology. MMNP 12 (2017) 4–21. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Daoud, N. Abdellatif, T. Sari and J. Harmand, Steady state analysis of a syntrophic association of two species in a chemostat: the effect of a new input concentration substrate. MMNP 13 (2018) 31. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018037 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H.I. Egilmez, A.Y. Morozov, Tri-trophic plankton models revised: importance of space, food web structure and functional response parametrisation. In Ecology, Epidemiology and Evolution. MMNP 11 (2016) 16–33. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Farkas, Net reproduction functions for nonlinear structured population models. MMNP 13 (2018) 32. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018036 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Farkas and T. Hagen, Asymptotic behavior of size-structured populations via juvenile-adult interaction. Discrete Continuous Dyn. Syst. Ser. B 9 (2008) 249–266. [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Farkas and A.Y. Morozov, Modelling effects of rapid evolution on persistence and stability in structured predator-prey systems. In Biological evolution. MMNP 9 (2014) 26–46. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Farkas, A.Y. Morozov, E.G. Arashkevich and A. Nikishina, Revisiting the stability of spatially heterogeneous predatorprey systems under eutrophication. Bull. Math. Biol. 77 (2015) 1886–1908. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gavrilets, Fitness Landscapes and the Origin of Species. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2004). [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Gentleman and A.B. Neuheimer, Functional responses and ecosystem dynamics: how clearance rates explain the influence of satiation, food limitation and acclimation. J. Plankt. Res. 30 (2008) 1215–1231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marvá, R. Bravo de la Parra and E. Venturino, Modelling the role of opportunistic diseases in coinfection. MMNP 13 (2018) 28. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018034 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Morozov and O.A. Kuzenkov, Towards developing a general framework for modelling vertical migration in zooplankton. J. Theor. Biol. 405 (2016) 17–28 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Namba, Y. Takeuchi and M. Banerjee, Stabilizing effect of intra-specific competition on prey-predator dynamics with intraguild predation. MMNP 13 (2018) 29. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018033 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rodriguez-Rodriguez, N. Smith, T. Phan, J. Woodbury and Y. Kang, Interactions between leaf-cutter ants and fungus garden: effects of division of labor, age polyethism, and egg cannibalism. MMNP 13 (2018) 30. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018039 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Venturino. Ecoepidemiology: a more comprehensive view of population interactions. In Reviews in mathematical modelling. MMNP 11 (2016) 49–90. [Google Scholar]
- K. Vilches, E. González-Olivares and A. Rojas-Palma, Prey herd behavior modeled by a generic non-differential functional response. MMNP 13 (2018) 26. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018038 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Volpert, S. Petrovskii and A. Zincenko, Interaction of human migration and wealth distribution. Nonlinear Anal. 159 (2017) 408–423. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, WHO Report 2011: Global Tuberculosis Control. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wright, Surfaces of selective value revisited. Am. Nat. 131 (1988) 115–123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zincenko, S. Petrovskii and V. Volpert, An economic-demographic dynamical system. MMNP 13 (2018) 27. DOI: 10.1051/mmnp/2018038 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.