Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 15, 2020
Coronavirus: Scientific insights and societal aspects
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 April 2020|
- https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200121-sitrep-1-2019-ncov.pdf?sfvrsn=20a99c10_4. [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ferguson, D. Laydon, G. Nedjati-Gilani, N. Imai, K. Ainslie, M Baguelin, S. Bhatia, A. Boonyasiri, Z. Cucunub, G. Cuomo-Dannenburg, A. Dighe, I. Dorigatti, H. Fu, K. Gaythorpe, W. Green, A. Hamlet, W. Hinsley, L.C. Okell, S. van Elsland, H. Thompson, R. Verity, E. Volz, H. Wang, Y. Wang, P.G.T. Walker, C. Walters, P. Winskill, C. Whittaker, C.A. Donnelly, S. Riley and A.C. Ghani, Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID19 mortality and healthcare demand. Available at: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Remuzzi and G. Remuzzi, COVID-19 and Italy: what next? The Lancet (2020) 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30627-9. [Google Scholar]
- M. Supino, A. d’Onofrio, F. Luongo, G. Occhipinti, A. Dal Co, World governments should protect their population from COVID-19 pandemic using Italy and Lombardy as precursor. Preprint medRxiv https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.25.20042713 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Banerjee, A. Tokarev and V. Volpert, Immuno-epidemiological model of two-stage epidemic growth. MMNP https://doi.org/10.1051/mmnp/2020012 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernard-Stoecklin, C. Campese, Y. Savitch et al., Influenza activity in France, season 2018–2019. BEH 28 (2019) 552–563. [Google Scholar]
- Influenza season 2019–2020: early situation assessment. World Health Organization (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kochanczyk, F. Grabowski and T. Lipniacki, Impact of the contact and exclusion rates on the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Preprint medRxiv https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.13.20035485 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lachmann, Correcting under-reported COVID-19 case numbers. Preprint medRxiv https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.14.20036178 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, P. Magal, O. Seydi and G. Webb, Understanding unreported cases in the COVID-19 epidemic outbreak in Wuhan, China, and the importance of major public health interventions. Biology (MDPI) 9 (2020) 50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Volpert, M. Banerjee and S. Petrovskii, On a quarantine model of coronavirus infection and data analysis. MMNP 15 (2020) 24. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.