Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 16, 2021
Control of instabilities and patterns in extended systems
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 March 2021|
- D.M. Abrams and S.H. Strogatz, Chimera states for coupled oscillators. Phys. Rev. Lett. 93 (2004) 174102. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolotov, L. Smirnov, G. Osipov and A. Pikovsky, Simple and complex chimera states in a nonlinearly coupled oscillatory medium. Chaos 28 (2018) 045101. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bordyugov, A. Pikovsky, and M. Rosenblum, Self-emerging and turbulent chimeras in oscillator chains. Phys. Rev. E 82 (2010) 035205. [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Eyink and K.R. Sreenivasan, Onsager and the theory of hydrodynamic turbulence. Rev. Mod. Phys. 78 (2006) 87–135. [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerson, A.C. Plagnol and P.J. Corr, Passive and Active Facebook Use Measure (PAUM): Validation and relationship to the Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory. Person. Individ. Differ. 117 (2017) 81–90. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Goldschmidt, A. Pikovsky and A. Politi, Blinking chimeras in globally coupled rotators. Chaos 29 (2019) 071101. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kuramoto and D. Battogtokh, Coexistence of coherence and incoherence in nonlocally coupled phase oscillators. Nonlinear Phenom. Complex Syst. 5 (2002) 380–385. [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Laing, The dynamics of chimera states in heterogeneous Kuramoto networks. Physica D 238 (2009) 1569–1588. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Maistrenko, O. Sudakov, O. Osiv and V. Maistrenko, Chimera states in three dimensions. N. J. Phys. 17 (2015) 073037. [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Maistrenko, A. Vasylenko, O. Sudakov, R. Levchenko and V.L. Maistrenko, Cascades of multiheaded chimera states for coupled phase oscillators. Int. J. Bifurc. Chaos 24 (2014) 1440014. [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Omel’chenko, Coherence-incoherence patterns in a ring of non-locally coupled phase oscillators. Nonlinearity 26 (2013) 2469. [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Omel’chenko and E. Knobloch, Chimerapedia: coherence–incoherence patterns in one, two and three dimensions. N. J. Phys. 21 (2019) 093034. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Panaggio and D.M. Abrams, Chimera states: coexistence of coherence and incoherence in networks of coupled oscillators. Nonlinearity 28 (2015) R67–R87. [Google Scholar]
- F. Peter, C.C. Gong and A. Pikovsky, Microscopic correlations in the finite-size Kuramoto model of coupled oscillators. Phys. Rev. E 100 (2019) 032210. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pikovsky, M. Rosenblum and J. Kurths, Synchronization. A Universal Concept in Nonlinear Sciences. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2001). [Google Scholar]
- L. Schmidt and K. Krischer, Clustering as a prerequisite for chimera states in globally coupled systems. Phys. Rev. Lett. 114 (2015) 034101. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Schmidt, K. Schönleber, K. Krischer and V. Garc’ia-Morales, Coexistence of synchrony and incoherence in oscillatory media under nonlinear global coupling. Chaos 24 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Smirnov, G. Osipov and A. Pikovsky, Chimera patterns in the Kuramoto-Battogtokh model. J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 50 (2017) 08LT01. [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Trifiro and J. Gerson, Social media usage patterns: Research note regarding the lack of universal validated measures for active and passive use. SocialMedia + Society (2019) 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wolfrum and O.E. Omel’chenko, Chimera states are chaotic transients. Phys. Rev. E 84 (2011) 015201. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, E.Knobloch and H.-C. Kao, Multicluster and traveling chimera states in nonlocal phase-coupled oscillators. Phys. Rev. E 90 (2014) 022919. [Google Scholar]
- A. Yeldesbay, A. Pikovsky and M. Rosenblum, Chimeralike states in an ensemble of globally coupled oscillators. Phys. Rev. Lett. 112 (2014) 144103. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaks and A. Pikovsky, Chimeras and complex cluster states in arrays of spin-torque oscillators. Sci. Rep. 7 (2017) 4648. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.