Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||100 - 113|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- V.F. Brekhovskikh, G.N. Vishnevskaya, N.A. Gashkina et al. On seasonal change of priority factors, which determine the intensity of consumption of oxygen by grounds of the valley-type water reservoir. Vodniye Resursy, 30 (2003), No. 1, 61–66 (in Russian).
- O.F. Vasilyev, A.F. Voevodin. Mathematical modeling of water quality in systems of open river beds. Dynamica Sploshnoy Sredy. Novosibirsk, 22 (1975), 73–88 (in Russian).
- L.A. Vykhristyuk. Organic substance of bottom sediments of Lake Baikal. Novosibirsk. Nauka, 1980 (in Russian).
- S.K. Godunov, V.S. Ryabenky. Difference schemes. Moscow. Nauka, 1973 (in Russian).
- V.T. Zhukov. Explicitly iterative schemes for parabolic equations. Voprosy Atomnoy Nauky i Techniky. Mathematical Modeling of Physical Processes, 4 (1993), 40–46 (in Russian).
- F.S. Zaytsev, D.P. Kostomarov, I.I. Kurbet. Application of explicit iterative schemes for solving kinetic problems. Mathematical Modeling, 16 (2004), No. 3, 13–21 (in Russian).
- V.V. Kozlov. Elaboration and identification of a non-stationary mathematical model of distribution of polluting substances in a water body. Proc. Intern. Conf. “Computational and Information Technologies in Science, Engineering and Education”, Pavlodar, I (2006), 641–649 (in Russian).
- V.V. Kozlov. Elaboration and identification of a non-stationary mathematical model of distribution of polluting substances in a water object. Irkutsk, 2006. (Preprint of SB RAS. ISDCT. No. 1) (in Russian).
- A.V. Bogdanov, G.D. Rusetskaya, A.P. Mironov, M.A. Ivanova. Complex process of decomposition of the waste of pulp and paper plants. Irkutsk Polytechnic Publishing, Irkutsk, 2000 (in Russian).
- G. Marry. Nonlinear differential equations in biology. Lectures on Models. Mir, Moscow, 1983.
- I.B. Mizandrontsev. Chemical processes in bottom sediments of water reservoirs. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1990 (in Russian).
- L.G. Loytsyansky. Mechanics of liquid and gas. Nauka, Moscow, 1987 (in Russian).
- P. Rouch. Computational hydrodynamics. Mir, Moscow, 1980.
- Yu.I. Chizmadzhayev, V.S. Markin, M.P. Tarasevich, Yu.G. Chirkov. Macrokinetics of processes in porous media (Fuel elements). Nauka, Moscow, 1971 (in Russian).
- D.R. Aguilera, P. Jourabchi, C. Spiteri, and P. Regnier. A knowledge-based reactive transport approach for the simulation of biogeochemical dynamics in earth systems. Geochemistry, Geophysics and Geosystems, 6 (2005).
- R.A. Berner. Early diagenesis: a theoretical approach. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1980.
- A. Lerman et al. Geochemical processes: water and sediment environments. Wiley Interscience, New York, 1979.
- W.D. Murray and M. Richardson. Development of biological and process, technologies for the reduction and degradation of pulp mill wastes that pose a threat to human health. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Tachnology, 23 (1993). 1157–1194.
- J. Paasivirta. Chemical ecotoxicology. Lewis Publishers, Chelsea, Michigan, 1991.
- P. Regnier, P. Jourabchi, and C.P. Slomp. Reactive-transport modeling as a technique for understanding coupled biogeochemical processes in surface and subsurface environments. Netherlands Journal of Geosciences, 82 (2003), 5–18.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.