Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||89 - 99|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- O. Vasiliev. Mathematical modelling of hydraulic and hydrologic processes in water reservoirs and streams (Review of the RAS Siberian Branch publications). Vodnye resursy, 26 (1999), No. 5. 600–611 (Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A. Atavin, O. Vasiliev, A. Voevodin, S. Shugrin. Numerical methods of solution to one-dimensional problems of hydrodynamics. Vodnye resursy, 20 (1993), No. 4. 38–47 (Russian). [Google Scholar]
- J. Stoker. Water waves: the mathematical theory with applications. Moscow. Foreign Literature Publ, 1959 (Russian). [Google Scholar]
- J. Smagorinsky. General circulation experiments with the primitive equations: 1. the basic experiment. Mon. Weather Rev., 91 (1963), No 2, 99–164. [Google Scholar]
- B. Sanders. High resolution and non-oscillatory solution of the St. Venant equations in non-rectangular and non-prismatic channels. J. Hydrauloc Res., 39 (2001), No. 3, 236–244. [Google Scholar]
- A. Harten. On a class of high resolution total-variation-stable finite-difference schemes. SIAM Journal of Numerical analysis, 21 (1984), No. 1, 1–23. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Degtyarjov, Y. Dolzhenko, V. Shlychkov. Hydrotechnical construction of navigable waterways of Yakutsk traffic centre. Novosibirsk, Agros, 2007 (Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shlychkov. Calculation of channel currents and transport of sediments on the basis of plain model for Novosibirsk reservoir. Proc. 10 International Symposium on River Sedimentation, Moscow, MGU, 3 (2007), 284–291. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.