Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||37 - 52|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- A. Cherkashin. Polysystem analysis and synthesis. Application in geography. Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1997, 502 p. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cherkashin, A. Kitov, I. Bychkov et al. Geoinformation system of territory management. Izd-vo Institute of Geography SB RAS, Irkutsk, 2002, 151 p. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitov. Computer analysis and synthesis of geoimages. Izd-vo SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2000, 220 p. [Google Scholar]
- N. Goncharov, V. Makarov, V. Morozov. Power structure of the Earth and organization of nature-conservative measures. Nature-conservative measures in landscapes (development and organization), (1982), Izd-vo USSR Geographical Society, Moscow, 113–124. [Google Scholar]
- N. Goncharov, V. Makarov, V. Morozov. Is the Earth a big crystal? Zakharov, Moscow, 2005, 224 p. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitov, A. Cherkashin. Grid-structures as an invariant basis of geoinformation system realization. InterCarto/InterGIS 10: Sustainable Development of Territories: Geoinformation Support and Practical Experience. International Cartographic Association, Vladivostok–Chanchun, 2004, 17–24. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitov, A. Cherkashin. Recovery of regular grid-structures for GIS of Pribaikalye from lineament map. InterCarto-InterGIS 12: Sustainable Development of Territories: GIS Territory and Practical Experience. Vol. 1. International Cartographic Association, Kaliningrad-Berlin, 2006, 37–45. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitov, A. Cherkashin. Empirical cartographic analysis. Geographical studies of Siberia. Vol. 4. Polysystem Theme Cartography. Academicheskoye Izd-vo “Geo”, Novosibirsk, 2007, 275–279. [Google Scholar]
- T. Irvine. Global convection framework: concepts of symmetry, stratification and system of the Earth's dynamic structure Econ. Geol., 84 (1989), No. 8, 2059–2114. [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Levi, A.V. Arzhannikova, V.Yu. Buddo, P.G. Kirillov, A.V. Lukhnev, A.I. Miroshnichenko, V.V. Ruzhich, V.A. Sankov. Current dynamics of the Baikal rift Exploration and Conservation of Mineral Resources, (1997), No. 1, 10–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.