Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 5, 2009Modelling of geographical processes and natural resources
|Page(s)||53 - 71|
|Published online||02 October 2009|
- N. Moiseyev. Mathematical problems of system analysis. Moscow, Nauka, 1981.
- F. Peregudov, F. Tarasenko. Introduction to system analysis. Moscow, Vysshaya Shkola, 1989.
- S. Optner. System analysis for business and industrial problem solving. Moscow, Sovetskoye radio, 1969.
- S. Young. System management of organizations. Moscow, Sovetskoye radio, 1973.
- J. van Gigch. Applied general system theory. Transl. from English. 2 volumes. Moscow, Mir, 1981.
- R. Ackoff, F. Emery. On purposeful systems. Transl. from English. Ed. I. Ushakov. Moscow, Sovetskoye radio, 1974.
- W. Ross Ashby. Introduction to cybernetics. Transl. from English. Moscow, Mir, 1959.
- S. Beer. Brain of the firm. Transl. from English. Moscow, Radio i svyaz, 1993.
- A. Uyemov. System approach and general systems theory. Moscow, Mysl, 1978.
- I. Blauberg, E. Yudin. The shaping and essence of system approach. Moscow, Nauka, 1973.
- Yu. Urmantsev. General system theory: present state, applications and development prospects. System, symmetry, harmony. Moscow, Mysl, 1988.
- Iu. S. Nikulnikov (ed.) Geographical examination of economic development of a territory. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1992.
- A.K. Cherkashin (ed.). Landscape-interpretative mapping. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2005.
- S. Kamionsky. Management in a Russian bank: experience in system analysis and management. Ed. and preface by D.Gvishiani. Moscow, Business Library “Omskpromstroibank”, 1998.
- Yu. Kolesov. Modelling of systems. Object-oriented approach. A textbook. Yu. Kolesov, Yu. Senichenkov. St. Peteresburg, BkHV-Petersburg, 2006.
- E. Yourdon, C. Agila. Case studies in object-oriented analysis and design. Moscow, Izd-vo “Lori”, 2007.
- S. Loiselle, C. Rossi, G. Sabio, G. Canziani. The use of systems analysis methods in the sustainable management of wetlands. Hydrobiologia, 458 (2001), No. 1–3, 191–200. [CrossRef]
- Yu. Pykh, E. Kennedy, W. Grant. An overview of systems analysis methods in delineating environmental quality indices. Ecological Modelling, 130 (2000), No. 1–3, 25–38.
- A. Cherkashin. Polysystem modelling. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2004.
- S. Vasiliev. Ed. Modelling and management of regional development processes. Moscow, FIZMATLIT, 2001.
- V.I. Gurman (ed.) Models of natural resource management. Moscow, Nauka, 1981.
- V. V. Bufal, V. I. Gurman (eds.) Ecologo-economic strategy of a region's devel-opment: mathematical modelling and system analysis exemplified by the Baikal region. No-vosibirsk, Nauka, 1990.
- S. Myasnikova, A. Cherkashin. Development of mechanisms and geoinformation technologies of territorial nature management (legal and organizational issues). The geography of Asian Russia. Proc. 11th Scientific Conference of Geographers of Siberia and the Far East. Irkutsk: Institute of Geography SB RAS, 2001, 214–215.
- L. Pontryagin. Mathematical theory of optimal processes. Moscow, Nauka, 1976.
- G. Khilmi. Fundamentals of biosphere physics. Leningrad, Nauka, 1966.
- S. Myasnikova, A. Cherkashin. Geoinformation systems in implementation of the sequence of system analysis procedures. InterCarto/InterGIS 10: Sustainable development of territories: geoinformation support and practical experience. International Cartographic Association, Vladivostok, 2004, 36–43.
- S. Myasnikova. Expanding the possible uses of GIS technologies in territory management. Geography: novel methods and development prospects. Irkutsk: Institute of Geography SB RAS, 2003, 184–185.
- S. Myasnikova, A. Cherkashin. Geoinformation systems and mathematical technologies in implementation of system analysis procedures. Landscape interpretation mapping. T. Konovalova, S. Myasnikova et al. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2005, 315–324.
- L. Elsgolts. Differential equations and calculus of variations. Moscow, Nauka, 1969.
- S. Myasnikova, A. Cherkashin. Optimizational geoinformation mapping. Geodeziya i kartografiya, 4 (2007), 38–42.
- A.K. Cherkashin (eds.) The geoinformation system of territory management. Irkutsk, Institute of Geography SB RAS, 2002.
- S. Myasnikova, A. Cherkashin. Forecasting the dynamics, and optimal management of taiga ecosystems of the Khamar-Daban in terms of modelling of interaction mechanisms of their components. Modelling of geographical systems. Irkutsk: Institute of Geography SB RAS, 2004, 73–77.
- A.N. Antipov (ed.) Ecologically oriented land use planning in the Baikal region. The Goloustnaya river basin. Irkutsk, Institute of Geography SB RAS, 1997.
- S. Myasnikova, A. Cherkashin. Spatial behaviour patterns of game animals in disturbed mountain-taiga landscapes. Proc. School-Seminar “Mathematical methods in ecology”. Petrozavodsk, 2001, 166–168.
- S. Myasnikova. Information support of modelling of the budgetary process of municipal education. Transformation of socio-economic space and prospects of sustainable development of Russia. Barnaul, 2006, 178–181.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.