Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 6, 2009Ecology (Part 1)
|Page(s)||156 - 175|
|Published online||27 November 2009|
- A.S. Ackleh, P. DeLeenheer. Discrete three-stage population model: persistence and global stability results. J. Biol. Dyn., 2 (2008), 415–427. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.J.S. Allen. Introduction to mathematical biology. New Jersey. Prentice Hall, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R.J.H. Beverton, S.J. Holt. On the dynamics of exploited fish populations. London. Fishery Investigations Series 2(19), Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, 1957. [Google Scholar]
- H. Caswell. Matrix population models. 2nd Edition. Sunderland. Sinauer, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Cushing. An introduction to structured population dynamics. Philadelphia. SIAM, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Cushing, S. Levarge, N. Chitnis, S. M. Henson. Some discrete competition models and the competitive exclusion principle. J. Diff. Equa. Appl., 10 (2004), 1139-1151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Cushing, Z.Yicang. The net reproductive value and stability in matrix population models. Nat. Res. Mod., 8 (1994), 297–333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Elaydi. An introduction to difference equations. 3rd Edition. New York. Springer, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Hsu, H.L. Smith, P. Waltman. Competitive exclusion and coexistence for competitive systems on ordered banach spaces. Trans. Amer. Math. Soci., 348(1996), 4083–4094. [Google Scholar]
- S. Pathikonda, A.S. Ackleh, K.H. Hasenstein, S. Mopper. Invasion, disturbance, and competition: modeling the fate of coastal plant populations. J. Cons. Biol., 23(2009), 164–173. [Google Scholar]
- W. Sutherland. Biological flora of the British Isles: Iris pseudacorus L. J. Eco., 78(1990), 833–848. [Google Scholar]
- W. Sutherland, D. Walton. The changes in morphology and demography of Iris pseudacorus L. at different heights on a saltmarsh. Func. Eco., 4(1990), 655–659. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tobler, P.V. Zandt, K. Hasenstein, S. Mopper. Above and belowground allocation in the wetland perennial, Iris hexagona: effects of population, salinity, and vertebrate florivory. Wetlands., 26(2006), 803–812. [Google Scholar]
- P. Viosca, Jr. The iries of southeastern Louisiana: a taxonomic and ecological interpretation. J. Amer. Iris. Soc., 57(1935), 3–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.