Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2010Mathematics and neuroscience
|Page(s)||1 - 4|
|Published online||10 March 2010|
- O. A. ÅkerbergM. J. Chacron. Noise shaping in neural populations with global delayed feedback. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 100–124. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- R. E. L. de Ville, C. S. PeskinJ. H. Spencer. Dynamics of stochastic neuronal networks and the connections to random graph theory. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 26–66. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- D. Fairhurst, I. Tyukin, H. NijmeijerC. van Leeuwen. Observers for canonic models of coupled oscillators. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 146–184. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- P. FromhertzA. Stent. Silicon–neuron junction: Capacitive stimulation of an individual neuron on a silicon chip. Phys. Rev. Lett., 75 (1995), 1670–1673. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Garenne, J. HenryC. O. Tarniceriu. Analysis of synchronization in a neural population by a population density approach. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 5–25. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- N. G. HastopoulosJ. P. Donoghue. The science of neural interface systems. Annu. Rev. Neurosci., 32 (2009), 249–266. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. R. Hochberg. Turning thought into action. New. Eng. J. Med., 359 (2008), 1175–1177. [CrossRef]
- S–P. Kim, J. Simeral, L. Hochberg, J. P. DonoghueM. J. Black. Neural control of computer cursor velocity be decoding cortical spiking activity by humans with tetraplegia. J. Neurol Engn., 5 (2008), 455–476. [CrossRef]
- T. A. Kuiken, L. A. Miller, R. D. Lipschutz, B. A. Luck, K. Stubblefield, P. A. Marasco, P. ZhouG. A. Dumanian. Targeted reinervation for enhanced prosthetic arm function in a woman with a proximal amputation: a case study. Lancet, 369 (2007), 371–380. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. MaJ. Wu. Patterns, memory and periodicity in two–neuron delayed recurrent inhibitory loops. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 67–99. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- J. Milton, P. Jung. Epilepsy as a dynamic disease. Springer, New York, 2003.
- J. Milton, J. Foss. Oscillations and multistability in delayed feedback control. In: Case Studies in Mathematical Modeling: Ecology, physiology and cell biology (H. G. Othmer, F. R. Adler, M. A. Lewis, J. C. Dallon, eds). Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1997, pp. 179–198.
- J. Milton, P. Naik, C. ChanS. A. Campbell. Indecision in neural decision making models. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 125–145. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- L. Modolo, R. Edwards, J. Campagnaud, B. BhattacharyaA. Beuter. Past, present and future of brain stimulation. Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 5 (2010), 185–207. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- M. M. Monti, A. Vanhaudenhuyse, M. R. Coleman, M. Boly, J. D. Pickard, L. Tshibanda, A. M. OwenS. Laureys. Willful modulation of brain activity in disorders of consciousness. New Eng. J. Med., 362 (2010), 579–589. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- I. OsorioM. G. Frei. Real–time detection, quantification, warning, and control of epileptic seizures: The foundations for a scientific epileptology. Epilepsy Behav., 16 (2009), 391–396. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. M. Pardalos, J. C. Sackellares, P. R. Carney, L. D. Iasemidis, eds. Quantitative Neuroscience: Models, algorithms, diagnostics and therapeutic applications. Kluwer Academic Publications, New York, 2004.
- A. A. Sharp, M. B. O’Neil, L. F. AbbottE. Marder. The dynamic clamp: artificial conductances in biological neurons. Trends Neurosci., 16 (1993), 389–394. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- W. Singer. A versatile code for the definition of relations?. Neuron, 24 (1999), 49–65. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. Stark. Environmental clamping of biological systems: Pupil servomechanism. J. Opt. Soc. Amer., 52 (1962), 925–930. [CrossRef]
- P. A. Tass. Phase Resetting in Medicine and Biology: Stochastic modelling and data analysis. Springer Series in Synergetics, New York, 1999.
- Y. Yarom. Rhythmogenesis in a hybrid system interconnecting an olivary neuron to an analog network of coupled oscillators. Neurosci., 44 (1991), 263–275. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.