Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 5, 2010Reaction-diffusion waves
|Page(s)||1 - 12|
|Published online||27 July 2010|
- M. Alfaro. The singular limit of a chemotaxis-growth system with general initial data. Adv. Differential Equations, 11 (2006), no. 11, 1227–1260. [MathSciNet]
- M. Alfaro, D. Hilhorst, H. Matano. The singular limit of the Allen-Cahn equation and the FitzHugh-Nagumo system. J. Differential Equations, 245 (2008), 505–565. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Aronson, M. G. Crandall, L. A. Peletier. Stabilization of solutions of a degenerate nonlinear diffusion problem. Nonlinear Anal., 6 (1982), 1001–1022. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. A. Carl. Population control in arctic ground squirrels. Ecology, 52 (1971), 395–413. [CrossRef]
- X. Chen. Generation and propagation of interfaces for reaction-diffusion equations. J. Differential Equations, 96 (1992), 116–141. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Chen. Generation and propagation of interfaces for reaction-diffusion systems. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 334 (1992), 877–913. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. DiBenedetto. Continuity of weak solutions to a general porous medium equation. Indiana University Mathematics J., 32 (1983), 83–118. [CrossRef]
- E. Feireisl. Front propagation for degenerate parabolic equations. Nonlinear Anal., 35 (1999), 735–746. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. S. C. Gurney, R. M. Nisbet. The regulation of inhomogeneous populations. J. Theoret. Biol., 52 (1975), 441–457. [CrossRef]
- M. E. Gurtin, R. C. MacCamy. On the diffusion of biological populations. Math. Biosci., 33 (1979), 35–49. [CrossRef]
- D. Hilhorst, R. Kersner, E. Logak, M. Mimura. Interface dynamics of the Fisher equation with degenerate diffusion. J. Differential Equations, 244 (2008), 2872–2889.
- J. L. Vásquez. The porous medium equation. Mathematical theory. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.