Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||103 - 108|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- R. T. Rockafeller, S. Uryasev. Optimization of conditional value-at-risk. Journal of Risk, 2 (2000), No. 3, 21–42.
- S. Uryasev. Conditional value-at-risk: optimization algorithms and applications. Financial Engineering News, (2000), No. 14, 1–5.
- I. Das, J. E. Dennis. Normal boundary intersection, a new methode for generating the Pareto surface in nonlinear multicreteria optimization problems. SIAM J. Optimization, 8 (1998), No. 3, 631–657. [CrossRef]
- C. Bonnemoy. La méthode du recuit simulé: restauration des images, reconnaissance de Surfaces. R.A.I.R.O. Automatique-Productique Informatique Industrielle, 25 (1991), No. 5, 497–517.
- H. M. Markowitz. Portfolio selection. Journal of Finance, 1 (1952), No. 7, 77–91. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Spall. Multivariate stochastic approximation using a simultaneous perturbation gradient approximation. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 37 (1992), No. 3, 332–341. [CrossRef]
- R. T. Rockafeller, S. Uryasev. Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions. Journal of Banking and Finance, 26 (2002), No. 7, 1443–1471. [CrossRef]
- Q. Yuan, Z. He, H. Leng. A hybrid genetic algorithm for a class of global optimization problems with box constraints. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 197 (2008), No. 2, 924–929. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. G. Tsoulos. Modifications of real code genetic algorithm for global optimization. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 203 (2008), No. 2, 598–607. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.