Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||97 - 102|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- M. S. Arumugam, M. V. C. Rao, A. W. C. Tan. A novel and effective particle swarm optimization like algorithm with extrapolation technique. Applied Soft Computing, 9 (2009), No. 1, 308–320. [CrossRef]
- A. Georgieva, I. Jordanov. Global optimization based on novel heuristics, low-discrepancy sequences and genetic algorithms. European Journal of Operational Research, 196 (2009), 413-422. [CrossRef]
- W. Gong, Z. Cai, L. Jiang. Enhancing the performance of differential evolution using orthogonal design method. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 206 (2008), No. 1, 56–69. [CrossRef]
- Z. Huang, X. Miao, P. Wang. A revised cut-peak function method for box constrained continuous global optimization. Applied Mathematics and Computation 194 (2007), No. 1, 224–233. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. G. Luenberger. Introduction to linear and nonlinear programming. Addison Wesley, 1973.
- S. Sitarz. Ant algorithms and simulated annealing for multicriteria dynamic programming. Computers and Operations Research, 36 (2009), No. 2, 433–441. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. C. Spall. Multivariate stochastic approximation using a simultaneous perturbation gradient approximation. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 37 (1992), No. 3, 332–341. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Spall. Adaptive stochastic approximation by the simultaneous perturbation method. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 45 (2000), No. 10, 1839–1853. [CrossRef]
- PJM. Van Laarhoven, EHL. Aarts. Simulated annealing: theory and applications. Dordrecht: D. Reidel Publishing Company, Kluwer, 1987.
- L. Wang, K. Chen, Y. S. Ong (Eds). Advances in Natural Computation. Part III, Springer Science & Business Publisher, Changsha, China, 2005.
- C. Wang, Y. Yang, J. Li. A new filled function method for unconstrained global optimization. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 225 (2009), No. 1, 68–79. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. J. Wang, J. S. Zhang. An efficient algorithm for large scale global optimization of continuous functions. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 206 (2007), No. 2, 1015–1026. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.