Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||151 - 155|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- J. P.Aubin, A. Cellina. Differential inclusions, Springer-Verlag, 1984.
- L. Boudjenah. Existence of the solutions of the paratingent equation with delayed argument. Electron. J. Diff. Eqns., 2005 (2005), No. 14, 1–8.
- S. Dadebo, R. Luus. Optimal control of time-delay systems by dynamic programming. Optim Control Appl. Methods, 13 (1992), No. 1, 29–41. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- M.Kisielewicz. Differential inclusions and optimal control. Kluwer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, (1991).
- Y. Kuang. Delay differential equations with applications in population dynamics. Academic Press, Boston, (1993).
- W.. ygmunt. On some properties of a certain family of solutions of the paratingent equation. Ann. Univ. Marie Curie-Sklodowska, Lublin. Polonia. Sect. A, 28 (1976), 136–141.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.