Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||35 - 41|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- K. Allali, J. Pojman, V. Volpert. Influence of vibrations on convective instability of polymerization fronts. J. of Engineering Mathematics, 41 (2001), 13–31. [Google Scholar]
- M. Garbey, A. Taik, V. Volpert. Linear stability analysis of reaction fronts in liquids. Quart. Appl. Math., 1996, No. 54, 225–247. [Google Scholar]
- M. Garbey, A. Taik, V. Volpert. Influence of natural convection on stability of reaction fronts in liquids. Quart. Appl. Math., 1998, No. 53, 1–35. [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Matkowsky, G.I. Sivashinsky. An asymptotic derivation of two models in flame theory associated with the constant density approximation. SIAMJ. Appl. Math., 37 (1979), 686 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Novozhilov. The rate of propagation of the front of an exothermic reaction in a condensed phase. Proc. Acad. Sci. URSS, Phys. Chem. Sect., 141 (1961), 836-838. [Google Scholar]
- Ya.B. Zeldovich, G.I. Barenblatt, V.B. Librovich, G.M. Makhviladze. The mathematical theory of combustion and explosions. New York: Consultants Bureau (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Ya.B. Zeldovich, D.A. Frank-Kamenetskii. Theory of thermal propagation of flames, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 12, 100, 1938. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.