Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||29 - 34|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- K.L. Cooke, Z. Grossman. Discrete delay, distributed delay and stability switches. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 86 (1982), No. 2, 592–627. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gałach. Dynamics of the tumor-immune system competition: the effect of time delay. Int. J. Appl. Comput. Sci., 13 (2003), No. 3, 395–406. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kuznetsov, M.A. Taylor. Nonlinear dynamics of immunogenic tumors: Parameter estimation and global bifurcation analysis. Bull. Math. Biol., 56 (1994), No. 2, 295–321. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu. Symmetric functional differential equation and neural networks with memory. Trans. Am. Math. Sco., 350 (1998), No. 12, 4799–4838. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Hale, H. Koçak. Dynamics and bifurcations. Springer- Verlag, New York, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Hale, S.M. Verduyn Lunel. Introduction to functional differential equations. Springer- Verlag, New York, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.