Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 7, 2010JANO9 – The 9th International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Optimization
|Page(s)||60 - 66|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- Awona Onana and J. Tagoudjeu. Iterative methods for a class of linear operator equations. Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sci., 4 (2009), No. 12, 549–564. [MathSciNet]
- O. Awono and J. Tagoudjeu. A splitting iterative method for solving the neutron transport equation. Math. Model. Anal., 14 (2009), No. 3, 271–289. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Awono and J. Tagoudjeu. A self-adjoint and m-accretive splitting iterative method for solving the neutron transport equation in 1-D sphérical geometry. Proceeding of CARI’08 Rabat-Morocco, (2008), 331–338.
- P. Lascaux and R. Théodor. Analyse numérique matricielle appliquée à l’Art de l’Ingénieur. Volume 2, Masson, Paris, 1987.
- D. M. Young. Iterative solution of large linear systems. Academic Press, New York and London, 1971.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.