Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 7, Number 5, 2012Immunology
|Page(s)||1 - 3|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- H.T Banks, G. Bocharov, Z. Grossman, A. Meyerhans. Preface [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Paul. The Immune System – Complexity Exemplified [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks, S. Hu. Propagation of growth uncertainty in a physiologically structured population [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Banks, W.C. Thompson. Mathematical models of dividing cell populations : application to CFSE data [Google Scholar]
- Ben J.C. Quah, A. Bruce Lyons, C.R. Parish. The use of CFSE-like dyes for measuring lymphocyte proliferation : experimental considerations and biological variables [Google Scholar]
- F. Kappel. Modeling the dynamics of the cardiovascular-respiratory system (CVRS) in humans, a survey [Google Scholar]
- G. Bocharov, V.A. Chereshnev, I. Gainova, S. Bazhan, B. Bachmetyev, J.M. Argilaguet, J.P. Martinez, A. Meyerhans. Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection : from biological observations to mechanistic mathematical modelling [Google Scholar]
- E. Domingo, C. Perales. From quasispecies theory to viral quasispecies : how complexity has permeated virology [Google Scholar]
- G. Pérez-Vilaró, J. Jungfleisch, V. Saludes, N. Scheller, M. Giménez-Barcons, J. Díez. Host factors in viral life cycles [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.