Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 7, Number 5, 2012Immunology
|Page(s)||1 - 3|
|Published online||17 October 2012|
- H.T Banks, G. Bocharov, Z. Grossman, A. Meyerhans. Preface
- W.E. Paul. The Immune System – Complexity Exemplified
- H.T. Banks, S. Hu. Propagation of growth uncertainty in a physiologically structured population
- H.T. Banks, W.C. Thompson. Mathematical models of dividing cell populations : application to CFSE data
- Ben J.C. Quah, A. Bruce Lyons, C.R. Parish. The use of CFSE-like dyes for measuring lymphocyte proliferation : experimental considerations and biological variables
- F. Kappel. Modeling the dynamics of the cardiovascular-respiratory system (CVRS) in humans, a survey
- G. Bocharov, V.A. Chereshnev, I. Gainova, S. Bazhan, B. Bachmetyev, J.M. Argilaguet, J.P. Martinez, A. Meyerhans. Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection : from biological observations to mechanistic mathematical modelling
- E. Domingo, C. Perales. From quasispecies theory to viral quasispecies : how complexity has permeated virology
- G. Pérez-Vilaró, J. Jungfleisch, V. Saludes, N. Scheller, M. Giménez-Barcons, J. Díez. Host factors in viral life cycles
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.