Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 9, Number 5, 2014Spectral problems
|Page(s)||244 - 253|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- S. Agmon. Spectral properties of Schrödinger operators and scattering theory. Ann. Scuola Norm. Super. Pisa, 4, (1975), 151-218. [Google Scholar]
- H. Cycon, R. Froese, R. Kirsch, B. Simon. Scrödinger operators. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- D. Pearson. Quantum scattering and spectral theory. Acad. Press, London, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Recovery of the potential from fixed energy scattering data. Inverse Problems, 4 (1988), 877-886. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Stability of solutions to inverse scattering problems with fixed-energy data. Milan Journ of Math., 70 (2002), 97-161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Inverse problems. Springer, New York, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Uniqueness theorem for inverse scattering problem with non-overdetermined data. J.Phys. A, FTC, 43 (2010), 112001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Uniqueness of the solution to inverse scattering problem with backscattering data. Eurasian Math. Journ (EMJ), 1 (2010), no. 3, 97-111. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Distribution of particles which produces a “smart” material. Jour. Stat. Phys., 127 (2007), no. 5, 915-934. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Inverse scattering problem with data at fixed energy and fixed incident direction, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications. 69 (2008), no. 4, 1478-1484. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Wave scattering by many small bodies and creating materials with a desired refraction coefficient. Afrika Matematika, 22 (2011), no. 1, 33-55. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Uniqueness of the solution to inverse scattering problem with scattering data at a fixed direction of the incident wave. J. Math. Phys., 52 (2011), 123506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ramm. Scattering by obstacles. D.Reidel, Dordrecht, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- A.G.Ramm. Scattering of Acoustic and Electromagnetic Waves by Small Bodies of Arbitrary Shapes. Applications to Creating New Engineered Materials. Momentum Press, New York, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.