Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 10, Number 5, 2015Dynamics of Chemical Reaction Networks
|Page(s)||119 - 125|
|Published online||27 August 2015|
- K.P. De Jong. Synthesis of Solid Catalysts. Wiley-VCH, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ertl, H. Knözinger, J. Weitkamp. Preparation of Solid Catalysts. Wiley-VCH, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Gleaves, J. Ebner, T. Kuechler. Temporal Analysis of Products (TAP) — a unique catalyst evaluation system with submillisecond time resolution. Catalysis Reviews – Science and Engineering 30 (1) (1988), 49–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Gleaves, G. Yablonsky, X. Zheng, R. Fushimi, P.L. Mills. Temporal analysis of products (TAP) – Recent advances in technology for kinetic analysis of multi-component catalysts. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A — Chemical 315 (2, SI) (2010), 108–134. [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Lee, R. Aris. The Distribution of Active Ingredients in Supported Catalysts Prepared by Impregnation. Catalysis Reviews — Science and Engineering 27 (2) (1985), 207–340. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Marin, G.S. Yablonsky. Chemical Kinetics: Decoding Complexity. J. Wiley – VCB, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Morbidelli, A. Gavrilidis, A. Varma. Catalyst Design: Optimal Distribution of Catalyst in Pellets, Reactors and Membranes. Cambridge University Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Petersen, A.T. Bell. Catalyst Deactivation. CRC Press, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- P. Phanawadee, N. Pongboutr, G.S. Yablonsky, D. Constales, C. Jarungmanorom, W. Soikham, J. Limtrakul. Independence of Active Substance Profiles from the Pulse Response Experimental Procedure. AIChE Journal 59 (2013) 3574–3577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Regalbuto. Catalyst Preparation: Science and Engineering. Taylor and Francis/CRC Press. 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.