Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 16, 2021
Mathematical Models and Methods in Epidemiology
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- J. Arino and S. Portet, A simple model for COVID-19. Infect. Disease Model. 5 (2020) 309–315. [Google Scholar]
- J. Arino, F. Brauer, P. van den Driessche, J. Watmough and J. Wu. A model for influenza with vaccination and antiviral treatment. J. Theor. Biol. 1 (2008) 118–130. [Google Scholar]
- C. Barril, À. Calsina and J. Ripoll, A practical approach to R0 in continuous-time ecological models. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 41 (2017) 8432–8445. [Google Scholar]
- C. Barril, À. Calsina and J. Ripoll, On the reproduction number of a gut microbiota model. Bull. Math. Biol. 79 (2017) 2727–2746. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Barril, À. Calsina, S. Cuadrado and J. Ripoll, On the basic reproduction number in continuously structured populations. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 44 (2021) 799–812. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Breda, F. Florian, J. Ripoll and R. Vermiglio, Efficient numerical computation of the basic reproduction number for structured populations. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 384 (2021) 113165. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Chisholm, P.T. Campbell, Y. Wu, S.Y.C. Tong, J. McVernon and N. Geard, Implications of asymptomatic carriers for infectious disease transmission and control. Royal Soc. Open Sci. 5 (2018) 172341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Cooke, Models for endemic infections with asymptomatic cases. I. One group. Math. Model. 3 (1982) 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Cushing and O. Diekmann, The many guises of R0 (a didactic note). J. Theor. Biol. 404 (2016) 295–302. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O. Diekmann, J.A.P. Heesterbeek and J.A.J. Metz. On the definition and the computation of the basic reproduction ratio R0 in models for infectious diseases in heterogeneous populations. J. Math. Biol. 28 (1990) 365–382. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K-J. Engel and R. Nagel, A short course on operator semigroups. Springer (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J.A.P. Heesterbeek, A brief history of R0 and a recipe for its calculation. Acta Biotheor. 50 (2002) 189–204. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Inaba and H. Nishiura, The state-reproduction -number for a multistate class age structured epidemic system and its application to the asymptomatic transmission model. Math. Biosci. 216 (2008) 77–89. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Inaba, Age-structured population dynamics in demography and epidemiology. Springer, Singapore (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.O. Kermack and A.G. McKendrick, A contribution to the mathematical theory of epidemics. Proc. Royal Soc. Lond. 115 (1927) 700–721. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, P. Magal, O. Seydi and G. Webb, A COVID-19 epidemic model with latency period. Infect. Disease Model. 5 (2020) 323–337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ludwig and C.J. Walters, Are age-structured models appropriate for catch-effort data? Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 42 (1985) 1066–1072. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Oran and E.J. Topol, Prevalence of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection: a narrative review. Ann. Intern. Med. 173 (2020) 362–365. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qin, C. You, Q. Lin, T. Hu, S. Yu and X-H. Zhou, Estimation of incubation period distribution of COVID-19 using disease onset forward time: a novel cross-sectional and forward follow-up study. Sci. Adv. 6 (2020) eabc1202. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Thieme, Spectral bound and reproduction number for infinite-dimensional population structure and time heterogeneity. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 70 (2009) 188–211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.