Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 17, 2022
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||18 August 2022|
- R.V. Birikh, Thermocapillary convection in a horizontal layer of liquid. J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 7 (1966) 43–44. [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Birikh and A.V. Lyushnin, Effect of the Marangoni convection on the injection mechanismof instability. Tech. Phys. 45 (2000) 17–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Birikh, V.A. Briskman, M. Velarde and J.-C. Legros, Liquid Interfacial Systems: Oscillations and Instability. CRC Press (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Bratukhin and S.O. Makarov, Interfacial convection. Perm State University Press, Perm (1994). [Google Scholar]
- B. Carpenter and G.M. Homsy, The effect of surface contamination on thermocapillary flow in a two-dimensional slot. Part 2. Partially contaminated interfaces. J. Fluid Mech. 155 (1985) 429–439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Demin and M.I. Petukhov, Dynamics of a soluble surfactant and evolution of daughterly concentration tongue in a Hele-Shaw cell. J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 1876 (2021) 012022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Demin and M.I. Petukhov, Nonlinear behavior of an insoluble surfactant partially covering liquid during the transition to equilibrium. J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 1809 (2021) 012004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Demin, M.I. Petukhov, A.V. Shmyrov and A.I. Shmyrova, Nonlinear dynamics of the film of an insoluble surfactant during the relaxation to equilibrium. Interfacial Phenom. Heat Transfer 8 (2020) 261–271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Gershuni and E.M. Zhukhovitskii, Convective stability of incompressible fluids. Keter Publishing House, Jerusalem (1976). [Google Scholar]
- S. Henning, Thermodynamics and energy conversion. Springer (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Homsy and E. Meiburg, The effect of surface contamination on thermocapillary flow in a two-dimensional slot. J. Fluid Mech. 139 (1984) 443–459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Le Moigne, B. Otazaghine, S. Corn, H. Angellier-Coussy and A. Bergeret, Surfaces and interfaces in natural fibre reinforced composites. Springer (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lyushnin and K.A. Permyakova, Study of the stability of a thin liquid layer in the Landau-Levich problem. Bull. Perm Univers. Phys. 3 (2020) 48–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikishev and A.A. Nepomnyashchy, Pattern selection in oscillatory longwave Marangoni convection with nonlinear temperature dependence of surface tension. Phys. Rev. Fluids 6 (2021) 014002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nepomnyashchy, I. Simanovskii and J.C. Legros, Interfacial convection in multilayer systems. Springer (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nepomnyashchy and I.B. Simanovskii, The infuence of two-dimensional temperature modulation on nonlinear Marangoni waves in two-layer films. J. Fluid Mech. 846 (2018) 944–965. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D. Nield, Surface tension and buoyancy effect in cellular convection. J. Fluid Mech. 19 (1964) 341–352. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.R.A. Pearson, On convection cells induced by surface tension. J. Fluid Mech. 4 (1958) 489–500. [Google Scholar]
- C. Perez-Garsia and G. Carneiro, Linear stability analysis of Benard-Marangoni convection in fluids with a deformable free surface. Phys. Fluids A 3 (1991) 292–298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Rudyak, V.M. Aniskin, A.A. Maslov, A.V. Minakov and S.G. Mironov, Micro- and nanoflows. Modeling and experiments. Springer (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sen and S. Davis, Steady thermocapillary flows in two-dimensional slots. J. Fluid Mech. 121 (1982) 163–186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shmyrova and A.V. Shmyrov, Instability of a homogeneous flow from a lumped source in the presence of special boundary conditions on a free surface. EPJ Web Confer. 213 (2019) 02074. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shmyrova and A.V. Shmyrov, Experimental study of the flow structure stability on the bubble surface. J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 1945 (2021) 012053. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmyrov, A. Mizev, V. Demin, M. Petukhov and D. Bratsun, On the extent of surface stagnation produced jointly by insoluble surfactant and thermocapillary flow. Adv. Colloid Interface Sci. 255 (2018) 10–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmyrov, A. Mizev, V. Demin, M. Petukhov and D. Bratsun, Phase transitions on partially contaminated surface under the influence of thermocapillary flow. J. Fluid Mech. 877 (2019) 495–533. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, Dynamicchemical processes on solid surfaces. Chemical reactions and catalysis. Springer (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.