Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 4, Number 2, 2009Delay equations in biology
|Page(s)||48 - 67|
|Published online||26 March 2009|
- A. Berman, R.J. Plemmons. Nonnegative Matrices in the Mathematical Sciences, Classics in Applied Mathematics 9, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1994.
- J. Carr, A. Chmaj. Uniqueness of travelling waves for nonlocal monostable equations. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 132 (2004), 2433–2439. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Faria, W. Huang, J. Wu. Traveling waves for delayed reaction-diffusion equations with global response. Proc. Royal Society A, 462 (2006), 229-261. [CrossRef]
- W. Huang. Monotonicity of heteroclinic orbits and spectral properties of variational equations for delay differential equations. J. Diff. Equations, 162 (2000), 91–139. [CrossRef]
- W. Huang, M. Pucket. A note on uniqueness of monotone mono-stable waves for reaction-diffusion equations. Inter. J. Qualitative Theory of Diff. Equations and App., in press (2008).
- H. Thieme, X-Q. Zhao. Asymptotic speeds of spread and traveling waves for integral equations and delayed reaction-diffusion models. J. Diff. Equations, 195(2003), 430–470.
- V.I. Volpert, V.A. Volpert, V.A. Volpert. Traveling wave solutions of parabolic systems. Translations of Math. Monographs, 140, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, 1994.
- J. Wu. Theory and applications of partial functional differential equations. Applied Mathematical Science, Vol. 119, Springer, Berlin, 1996.
- J. Wu, X. Zou. Existence of traveling wave fronts in delayed reaction-diffusion systems via the monotone iteration method. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 125 (1997) 2589-2598.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.