Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 6, Number 1, 2011Instability and patterns. Issue dedicated to the memory of A. Golovin
|Page(s)||48 - 61|
|Published online||09 June 2010|
- A. A. Golovin and L. M. Pismen. Dynamic phase separation: From coarsening to turbulence via structure formation. Chaos, 14 No. 3, (2004) 845–854. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Turing. The chemical basis of morphogenesis. Philos. Trans. R. Soc. London B, 237 (1952), 37–72. [Google Scholar]
- R. Kapral and K. Showalter (Eds.). Chemical waves and patterns. Kluwer Academic Publishers, New York, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Pismen. Patterns and Interfaces in dissipative dynamics. Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dagan, L. M. Pismen. Marangoni waves induced by a multistable chemical reaction on thin liquid films. J. Coll. Interface Sci., 99 (1984), No. 1, 215–225. [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Pismen. Composition and flow patterns due to chemo-Marangoni instability in liquid films. J. Coll. Interface Sci., 102 (1984), No. 1, 237–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pereira, P. M. J. Trevelyan, U. Thiele, and S. Kalliadasis. Dynamics of a horizontal thin liquid film in the presence of reactive surfactants, Phys. Fluids, 19 (2007), No. 11, 112102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rongy, A. De Wit. Solitary Marangoni-driven convective structures in bistable chemical systems. Phys. Rev. E, 77 (2008), No. 4, 046310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Pismen. Interaction of reaction-diffusion fronts and Marangoni flow on the interface of deep fluid. Phys. Rev. Lett., 78 (1997), No. 2, 382–385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Pismen, J. Rubinstein. Motion of vortex lines in the Ginzburg–Landau model. Physica (Amsterdam) D, 47 (1991), No. 3, 353–360. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Pego. Front migration in the nonlinear Cahn–Hilliard equation. Proc. Roy. Soc. Ln A, 422 No. 1863 (1989), 261–278. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.