Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2011Computational aerodynamics
|Page(s)||166 - 188|
|Published online||16 May 2011|
- J. J. Alonso, J.R. Martins, J. J. Reuther, R. Haimes, C. A. Crawford. High-fidelity aero-structural design using a parametric CAD-based model.16th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Orlando, FL, June 23- 26, 2003, AIAA-2003-3429.
- K. J. Badcock, B. E. Richards, M. A. Woodgate. Elements of computational fluid dynamics on block structured grids using implicit solvers. Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 36 (2000), 351-392. [CrossRef]
- J. T. Baker. Mesh generation: Art or science? Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 41 (2005), 29-63. [CrossRef]
- K. Becker, J. Vassberg. Numerical aerodynamics in transport aircraft design. Notes on Num. Fluid Mechanics, 100 (2009), 209-220. [CrossRef]
- A. Berard, A. Rizzi, A. T. Isikveren. CADac: a new geometry construction tool for aerospace vehicle pre-design and conceptual design. 26th Applied Aerodynamics Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, August 18-21, 2008, AIAA-2008-6219.
- A. Bergmann, A. Hubner, T. Loeser. Experimental and numerical research on the aerodynamics of unsteady moving aircraft. Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 44 (2008), 121-137. [CrossRef]
- W. B. Blake. Prediction of Fighter Aircraft Dynamic Derivatives Using Digital Datcom. AlAA 3rd Applied Aerodynamics Conference, Colorado Springs, Colorado, October 14-16, 1985, AIAA-85-4070.
- K. Bowcutt. A perspective on the future of aerospace vehicle design. 12th AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technologies, Norfolk, Virginia, Dec. 15-19, 2003, AIAA 2003-6957.
- G. E. Cooper. Understanding and interpreting pilot opinions. Aeron Eng. Rev., 16 (1957), No. 3, 47-51.
- P. Eliasson. EDGE, a Navier-Stokes solver for unstructured grids, finite volumes for complex applications III: problems and perspectives. Hermes Penton Science, London, 2002.
- J.R. Gloudemans, P. C. Davis, P. A. Gelhausen. A rapid geometry modeler for conceptual aircraft. 34th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, Jan. 15-18, 1996, AIAA-1996-0052.
- T. Goetzendorf-Grabowski, J. B. Vos, S. Sanchi, P. Molitor, M. Tomac, A. Rizzi. Coupling adaptive-fidelity CFD with S&C analysis to predict flying qualities. 27th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, San Antonio, Texas, June 22-25, 2009, AIAA-2009-3630.
- M. Ghoreyshi, K. J. Badcock, M. A. Woodgate. Accelerating the numerical generation of aerodynamic models for flight simulation. Journal of Aircraft, 46 (2009), No. 3, 972-980. [CrossRef]
- R. Haimes. CAPRI: Computational analysis programming interface. CAPRI technical guide, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1998.
- A. T. Isikveren. Quasi-analytical modelling and optimisation techniques for transport aircraft design. PhD Thesis, Department of Aeronautics, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, 2002.
- R. von Kaenel, A. Rizzi, J. Oppelstrup, T. Goetzendorf-Grabowski, M. Ghoreyshi, L. Cavagna, A. Berard. CEASIOM: simulating stability & control with CFD/CSM in aircraft conceptual design, 26th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, ICAS, 2008.
- F. Ladeinde. Truely automatic CFD mesh generation with support for reverse engineering. Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, 37th, Reno, NV, Jan. 11-14, 1999, AIAA 99-0828.
- R. Lohner. Automatic unstructured grid generators. Journal of Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 25 (1997), 111-134. [CrossRef]
- R. Lohner, J. Cebral. Generation of non-isotropic unstructured grids via directional enrichment. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 49 (2000), 219-232. [CrossRef]
- W. H. Mason, D. L. Knill, A. A. Giunta, B. Grossman, L. T. Watson, R. T. Haftka. Getting the full benefits of CFD in conceptual design. 16th Applied Aerodynamics Conference, Albuquerque, NM, June 15-18, 1998, AIAA 98-2513.
- D. N. Mavris, D. A. DeLaurentis, D. S. Soban. Probabilistic assessment of handling qualities characteristics in preliminary aircraft design. 36th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, Jan. 12-15, 1998, AIAA 98-0492.
- B. Mialon, S. Ben Khelil, A. Huebner, J.-C. Jouhaud, G. Roge, S. Hitzel, K. Badcock, P. Eliasson, A. Khabrov, M. Lahuta. European benchmark on numerical prediction of stability and control derivatives. 27th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, San Antonio, TX, June 22-25, 2009, AIAA-2009-4116.
- D. J. McCormick. An analysis of using CFD in conceptual aircraft design, M.S. Thesis, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Blacksburg, VA, 2002.
- T. Melin, A. T. Isikveren, A. Rizzi, C. Stamblewski, H. V. Anders. How industry concepts of concurrent engineering enhance aircraft design education. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 221 (2007), 175-192.
- D. P. Raymer. Aircraft design: A conceptual approach. AIAA Education Series, Reston, VA, USA, 2006,
- V. Razgonyaev, W.H. Mason. An evaluation of aerodynamic prediction methods applied to the XB-70 for use in high speed aircraft stability and control system design. 33rd Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, 1995, AIAA-95-0759.
- S. E. Rogers, M. J. Aftomis, S. A. Pandya, N. M. Chaderjian, E. T. Tejnil, J. U. Ahmad. Automated CFD parameter studies on distributed parallel computers. 16th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Orlando, Florida, 2003, AIAA 2003-4229.
- D. L. Rodriguez, P. Sturdza. A rapid geometry engine for preliminary aircraft design. 44th Aerospace Science Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, Jan. 9-12, 2006, AIAA-2006-929.
- J. Roskam. Airplane design. Roskam Aviation and Engineering Corporation, Kansas, USA, 1990.
- J. E. Williams, S. R. Vukelich. The USAF stability and control digital DATCOM. McDonnell Douglas Astona UTICS Company, St Louis Division, St Louis, Missouri, AFFDL-TR-79-3032, 1979.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.