Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 6, Number 5, 2011Complex Fluids
|Page(s)||320 - 332|
|Published online||10 August 2011|
- C. Bui, V. Lleras, O. Pantz, Dynamics of red blood cells in 2D, ESAIM Proceedings, 28 (2009), 182–194. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Dupin, I. Halliday, C. M. Care, L. Alboul, L. L. Munn, Modeling the flow of dense suspensions of deformable particles in three dimensions, Physical Review E, 75 (2007), 066707. [Google Scholar]
- P. Espanol, P. Warren, Statistical mechanics of dissipative particle dynamics. Europhys. Lett., 30 (1995) (4), 191–196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Fedosov, I. V. Pivkin, G. E. Karniadakis, Velocity limit in DPD simulations of wall-bounded flows, Journal of Computational Physics, 227 (2008), 2540-2559. [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Fedosov, B. Caswell, G. E. Karniadakis, A multiscale red blood cell model with accurate mechanics, rheology, and dynamics, Biophysical Journal, 98 (2010), 2215-2225. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Fedosov, Multiscale Modeling of Blood Flow and Soft Matter, PhD dissertation at Brown University, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Fogelson, em Cell-based models of blood clotting, In: A.R.A Anderson, A.A.J. Chaplain, K.A. Rejniak (Eds). Single-cell-based models in biology and medicine. Birkauser, Basel, 2007, pp. 243–270. [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Galdi, R. Rannacher, A.M. Robertson, S. Turek, Hemodynamics flow. Modeling, analysis, and simulations, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Groot, P. B. Warren, Dissipative particle dynamics: Bridging the gap between atomistic and mesoscopic simulation, J. Chem. Phys., 107 (1997) (11), 4423–4435. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Hosseini, J. J. Feng, A particle-based model for the transport of erythrocytes in capillaries, Chem. Eng. Sci., 64 (2009), 4488–4497. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Karttunen, I. Vattulainen, A. Lukkarinen, A novel methods in soft matter simulations, Springer, Berlin, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- K. Tsubota, S. Wada, H. Kamada, Y. Kitagawa, R. Lima, T. Yamaguchi, A particle method for blood flow simulation, application to flowing red blood cells and platelets, Journal of the Earth Simulator, Volume 5, March 2006, 2–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.