Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 6, Number 6, 2011Biomathematics Education
|Page(s)||76 - 95|
|Published online||05 October 2011|
- AAMC-HHMI. Scientific foundations for future physicians. (2009). http://www.hhmi.org/grants/pdf/08-209_AAMC-HHMI_report.pdf [accessed 11 September 2010]
- M. Banuelos, J. Obeso. Maternal provisioning, sibling rivalry and seed mass variability in the dioecious shrub Rhamnus alpinis. Evolutionary Ecology, (2003), No. 17, 19–31. [CrossRef]
- K. Bawa, C. Webb. Flower, fruit and seed abortion in tropical rainforest trees: Implications for the evolution of paternal and maternal reproductive patterns. American Journal of Botany, (1984), No. 71, 736–751. [CrossRef]
- D. Buckley, M. Cohen. Developmental selection: Pollen tube competition and seed abortion. In J. Jungck and V. Vaughan, (Eds.). The BioQUEST Library VI. Academic Press, San Diego, 2001.
- L. Kamin. Using a five-step procedure for inferential statistical analyses. The American Biology Teacher, 72 (2010) No. 3, 186–188. [CrossRef]
- Microsoft Knowledgebase Article ID 828795. Description of the RAND function in Excel. Revision 6.0. (2010). http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828795 [accessed 6 September 2010]
- National Research Council of the National Academies. BIO2010: Transforming undergraduate education for future research biologists. National Academies of Science, Washington, DC., 2003.
- NUMB3R5 COUNT! Workshop (2009). http://www.bioquest.org/NumbersCount/utk_2009/ resources.php [accessed 24 September 2010]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.