Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 6, Number 7, 2011Mathematical modeling in biomedical applications
|Page(s)||70 - 81|
|Published online||15 June 2011|
- J.H. Adams, D.I. Graham, T.A. Genmarelli. Head injury in man and experimental animals: neuropathology. Acta Neurochir., 32 (1975), 15–30. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, K.H. Yang, A.I. King. Comparison of brain responses between frontal and lateral impacts by finite element modelling. J. Neurotrauma, 18 (2001), 21–30. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Kuijpers, M.H. Claessens, A.A. Sauren. The influence of different boundary conditions on the response of the head to impact: a two-dimensional finite element study. J. Neurotrauma, 12 (1995), 715–724. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Novatskii. Elasticity theory. Nauka, Moscow, 1975 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Magomedov, A.S. Kholodov. Grid characteristic methods. Nauka, Moscow, 1988 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Petrov, A.G. Tormasov, A.S. Kholodov. On the numerical study of unsteady processes in layered solids. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, 4 (1989), 89–95. [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Petrov, A.S. Kholodov. Numerical study of some dynamic problems in mechanics of deformable solids by the grid characteristic method. Zh. Vych. Mat. Mat. Fiz., 24 (1984), 722–739. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Trangenstein. Numerical solution of hyperbolic partial differential equations. Cambridge University Press, New York, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.