Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 7, Number 3, 2012Epidemiology
|Page(s)||28 - 39|
|Published online||06 June 2012|
- L. M. Abia, O. Angulo, J. C. López-Marcos. Age-structured population models and their numerical solution. Ecological Modelling, 188 (2005), 122–123.
- M. Haque, E. Venturino. The role of transmissible diseases in Holling-Tanner predator-prey model. Theoretical Population Biology, 70 (2006), 273–288. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H. W. Hethcote. The mathematics of infectious diseases. SIAM Review, 42 (2000), 599–653. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Kwon, C. K. Cho. Second-order accurate difference methods for a one-sex model of population dynamics. SIAM J. Numer. Anal, 30 (1993), 1385–1399. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Malchow, S. Petrovskii, E. Venturino. Spatiotemporal patterns in Ecology and Epidemiology. CRC, Boca Raton, 2008.
- G. D. Smith. Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations : Finite Difference Methods. third ed. Clarendon press, Oxford, 1985.
- E. Venturino. A generalization of the classical epidemiology model. IMACS Transactions on Scientific Computation ’85, vol. 5 — Modelling of Biomedical Systems, (1985), 243–248.
- E. Venturino. A stage-dependent ecoepidemic model. WSEAS Transactions on Biology and Biomedicine, 1 (2004), 449–454.
- E. Venturino. Ecoepidemiology 15 years later : a review. Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics, T. Simos (Editor), Proceedings of ICNAAM 2007, AIP 936, (2007) 31–34.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.