Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 7, Number 6, 2012Biological oscillations
|Page(s)||67 - 94|
|Published online||12 December 2012|
- W.C. Abraham. Metaplasticity: tuning synapses and networks for plasticity. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 9 (2008), 387–399. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Bem, J. Rinzel. Short duty cycle destabilizes a half-center oscillator, but gap junctions can restabilize the anti-phase pattern. Journal of Neurophysiology, 91 (2004), 693–703. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M.A. Diana, P. Bregestovski. Calcium and endocannabinoids in the modulation of inhibitory synaptic transmission. Cell Calcium, 37 (2005), 497–505. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Dityatev, D.A. Rusakov. Molecular signals of plasticity at the tetrapartite synapse. Current Opinion in Neurbiology, 21 (2011), 353–359. [CrossRef]
- W. Gerstner, R. Kempter, J.L. van Hemmen, H. Wagner. A neuronal learning rule for sub-millisecond temporal coding. Nature, 386 (1996), 76–78. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Guckenheimer, P. Holmes. Nonlinear oscillations, dynamical systems, and bifurcations of vector fields. Springer-Verlag, 1986.
- S.Yu. Gordleeva, S.V. Stasenko, A.V. Semyanov, A.E. Dityatev, V.B. Kazantsev Bi-directional astrocytic regulation of neuronal activity within a network. Frontiers of Computational Neuroscience, 6 (2012), article 92.
- F.C. Hoppensteadt, E.M. Izhikevich. Weakly connected neural networks. Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Y. Ikegaya, G. Aaron, R. Cossart, D. Aronov, I. Lampl, D. Ferster, R. Yuste. Synfire chains and cortical songs: Temporal modules of cortical activity. Science, 304 (2004), 559–564. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E.M. Izhikevich. Polychronization: Computation with spikes. Neural Computation, 18 (2006), 245–282. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- E.M. Izhikevich. Dynamical systems in neuroscience. The geometry of excitability and bursting. MIT Press, 2007.
- E.M. Izhikevich. Solving the distal reward problem through linkage of STDP and dopamine signaling. Cerebral Cortex, 17 (2007), 2443–2452. [CrossRef]
- C. Kayser, M.A. Montemurro, N.K. Logothetis, S. Panzeri. Spike-phase coding boosts and stabilizes information carried by spatial and temporal spike patterns. Neuron, 61 (2009), 597–608. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V. Kazantsev, I. Tyukin. Adaptive and phase selective spike timing dependent plasticity in synaptically coupled neuronal oscillators. PLOS ONE, 7 (2012), e30411. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V. Kazantsev, S.Yu. Gordleeva, S.V. Stasenko, A.E. Dityatev. A homeostatic model of neuronal firing governed by feedback signals from extracellular matrix. PLOS ONE, 7 (2012), e41646. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V.B. Kazantsev, V.I. Nekorkin, S. Binczak, S. Jacquir, J.M. Bilbault. Spiking dynamics of interacting oscillatory neurons. Chaos, 15 (2005), 023103. [CrossRef]
- H.J. Koester, B. Sakmann. Calcium dynamics in single spines during coincident pre- and postsynaptic activity depend on relative timing of back-propagating action potentials and subthreshold excitatory postsynaptic potentials. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 95 (1998), 9596–9601. [CrossRef]
- F. Lanore, N. Rebola, M. Carta. Spike-timing-dependent plasticity induces presynaptic changes at immature hippocampal mossy fiber synapses. The Journal of Neuroscience, 29 (2009), 8299–8301. [CrossRef]
- T. Ohno-Shosakua, Y. Hashimotodania, T. Maejima, M. Kano. Calcium signaling and synaptic modulation: Regulation of endocannabinoid-mediated synaptic modulation by calcium. Cell Calcium, 38 (2005), 369–374. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Pikovsky, M. Rosenblum, J. Kurths. Synchronization: a unified concept in nonlinear sciences. Cambridge University Press, 2001.
- J.D. Rolston, S.M. Wagenaar, D.A.and Potter. Precisely timed spatiotemporal patterns of neural activity in dissociated cortical cultures. Neuroscience, 148 (2007), 294–303. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P.F. Rowat, A.I. Selverston. Modeling the gastric mill central pattern generator with a relaxation-oscillator network. Journal of Neurophysiology, 70 (1993), 1030–1053. [PubMed]
- L.P. Shilnikov, A.L. Shilnikov, D.V. Turaev, L.O. Chua. Methods of qualitative theory in nonlinear dynamics. World Scientific, 2001.
- P.J. Sjostrom, E.A. Rancz, A. Roth, M. Hausser. Dendritic excitability and synaptic plasticity. Physiological Reviews, 88 (2008), 769–840. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Song, K.D. Miller, L.F. Abbott. Competitive Hebbian learning through spike-timing-dependent synaptic plasticity. Nature Neuroscience, 3 (2000), 919–926. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- I. Tyukin. Adaptation in dynamical systems. Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- I. Tyukin, E. Steur, H. Neijmeijer, C. van Leeuwen. Small-gain theorems for systems with unstable invariant sets. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 47 (2008), 849–882. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Whitehead, M.I. Rabinovich, R. Huerta, V.P. Zhigulin, H.D.I. Abarbanel. Dynamical synaptic plasticity: a model and connection to some experiments. Biological Cybernetics, 88 (2003), 229–235. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.