Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 9, Number 5, 2014Spectral problems
|Page(s)||39 - 43|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- R. A. Askey, S. Wainger, Mean convergence of expansions in Laguerre and Hermite series. Amer. J. Math., 87 (1965), 695–708. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Catană. The heat equation for the generalized Hermite and the generalized Landau operators. Integral Equations Operator Theory, 66 (2010), 41–52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Catană. The heat kernel and Green function of the generalized Hermite operator, and the abstract Cauchy problem for the abstract Hermite operator, in Pseudo-Differential Operators: Analysis, Applications and Computations,. Operator Theory: Advances and Applications 213 (2011), 155–171. [Google Scholar]
- X. Duan. The heat kernel and Green function of the sub-Laplacian on the Heisenberg group, in Pseudo-Differential Operators, Generalized Functions and Asymptotics, 231 (2013), 55–75. [Google Scholar]
- M. Reed, B. Simon. Fourier Analysis, Self-Adjointness. Academic Press, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- B. Simon. Distributions and their Hermite expansions. J. Math. Phys., 12 (1970), 140–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Stein. Harmonic Analysis: Real-Variable Methods, Orthogonality, and Oscillatory Integrals. Princeton University Press, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Taylor. Spectral theory of the closed distributive operators. Acta Math., 84 (1951), 189–224. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Taylor, D. Lay. Introduction to Functional Analysis. Second Edition, Wiley, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Wong. The heat equation for the Hermite operator on the Heisenberg group. Hokkaido Math. J., 34 (2005), 393–404. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Wong. Weyl transforms, the heat kernel and Green function of a degenerate elliptic operator. Ann. Global Anal. Geom., 28 (2005), 271–283. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Wong. An Introduction to Pseudo-Differential Operators. Second Edition, World Scientific, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Wong. Partial Differential Equations: Topics in Fourier Analysis. CRC Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.