Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 15, 2020
Coronavirus: Scientific insights and societal aspects
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||17 August 2020|
- C.T. Bauch, J.O. Lloyd-Smith, M.P. Coffee and AP Galvani, Dynamically modeling SARS and other newly emerging respiratory illnesses: past, present, and future. Epidemiology 16 (2005) 791–801. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gamerman and H.F. Lopes, Markov chain Monte Carlo: stochastic simulation for Bayesian inference. Chapman and Hall/, Boca Raton (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Kucharski, T.W. Russell, C. Diamond, et al., Early dynamics of transmission and control of COVID-19: a mathematical modelling study. Lancet Infect. Dis. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30144-4. [Google Scholar]
- X.Z. Li, J.Y. Yang and M. Martcheva, Age structured epidemic modelling, Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics. Cham, Switzerland (2020) 11, 6330 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, X.H. Guan, P. Wu, et al., Early transmision dynamics in Wuhan, China, of noval coronavirus-infected pneumonia. New England J. Med. 382 (2020) 1199–1207 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, P. Magal, O. Seydi and G. Webb, Predicting the cumulative number of cases for the COVID-19 epidemic in China from early data. Preprint medRxiv (2020). https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.12298. [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, S. Feng, J. Yang, et al., Analysis of potential risk of COVID-19 infections in China based on a pairwise epidemic model. (2020). https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202002.0398/v1. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Meltzer, M. Gambhir, C.Y. Atkins and D.L. Swerdlow, Standardizing scenarios to assess the need to respond to an influenza pandemic. Clin. Infect. Dis. 60 (2015) S1–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Prem, A.R. Cook and M. Jim, Projecting social contact matrices in 152 countries using contact surveys and demographic data, Plos. Comput. Biol. 13 (2017) e1005697. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Read, J. Lessler, S. Riley, S. Wang, L.J. Tan, K.O. Kwok, Y. Guan, C.Q. Jiang and D.A.T. Cummings, Social mixing patterns in rural and urban areas of southern China. Proc. R. Soc. B 281 (2014) 20140268 [Google Scholar]
- P. Shao and Y.G. Shan, Beware of asymptomatic transmission: study on 2019-nCov preventtion and control measures based on SEIR model (2020). https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.01.28.923169. [Google Scholar]
- The Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Emergency Response Epidemilogy Team. The epidemiological characteristics of an outbreakof 2019 Novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19)-China, 2020. CCDC Weekly 2 (2020) 113–122. [Google Scholar]
- P. Van Driessche and J. Watmough, Reproduction numbers and sub-threshold endemic equilibria for compartmental models of disease transmission. Math. Biosci. 180 (2002) 29–48. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wallinga, P. Teunis and M. Kretzschmar. Using data on social contacts to estimate age-specific transmission parameters for respiratory-spread infectious agents. Am. J. Epidemiol. 164 (2006) 936–944. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Zhao and H. Chen, Modelling the epidemic dynamics and control of COVID-19 outbreak in China, Quant. Biol. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40484-020-0199-0. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Control Disease Center and Prevention. The trends and risk estimation of COVID-19. (2020). http://www.chinacdc.cn/jkzt/crb/zl/szkb11803/jszl11811/202001/P020200127544648420736.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Official news on the change of diagnosed approaches issused by the Chinese govenment (in Chinese). (2020). http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/zhengceku/2020-02/09/content5476407.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Population Statistic Yearbook 2019. http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2019/indexch.htm. [Google Scholar]
- 2019 novel coronavirus (in Chinese). https://baike.baidu.com/item/2019novelcoronavirus/24267858?fr=aladdin. [Google Scholar]
- The National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China. http://www.nhc.gov.cn/xcs/yqtb/listgzbd.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- China News. Mayor of Wuhan: More than 5 million people left Wuhan. 2020. http://ent.chinanews.com/sh/2020/01-26/9070484.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Control Disease Center and Prevention. http://www.chinacdc.cn/jkzt/crb/zl/szkb11803/jszl11809. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.