Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2010Mathematical modeling in the medical sciences
|Page(s)||165 - 172|
|Published online||28 April 2010|
- R. Engbert, C. Scheffczyk, R.T. Krampe, M. Rosenblum, J. Kurths, R. Kliegl. Tempo-induced transitions in polyrhythmic hand movements. Phys. Rev. E, 56 (1997), No. 5, 5823–5833. [CrossRef]
- B. Hao. Symbolic dynamics and characterization of complexity. Physica D, 51 (1991),161–176. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Engbert, M. Schiek, J. Kurths, R. Krampe, R. Kliegl, F. Drepper. Symbolic dynamics of physiological synchronization: Examples from bimanual movements and cardiorespiratory interaction. Nonlin. Anal. Theor. Meth. Appl., 30 (1997), No. 2, 973–984. [CrossRef]
- U. Schwarz, A.O. Benz, J. Kurths, A. Witt. Analysis of solar spike events by means of symbolic dynamics methods. Astron. Astrophys., 277 (1993), 215–224.
- X.Z. Tang, E.R. Tracy, A.D. Boozer, A. Debrauwa, R. Brown. Symbol sequence statistics in noisy chaotic signal reconstruction. Phys. Rev. E, 51 (1995), 3871–3889. [CrossRef]
- C.S. Daw, M.B. Kennel, C.E.A. Finney, F.T. Connolly. Observing and modeling nonlinear dynamics in an internal combustion engine. Phys. Rev. E, 57 (1998), No. 3, 2811–2819. [CrossRef]
- C.S. Daw, C.E.A. Finney, E.R. Tracy. A review of symbolic analysis of experimental data. Rev. Scien. Instru., 47 (2003), No. 2, 915–930. [CrossRef]
- J.R. Hotchkiss, P.S. Crooke, A.B. Adams, J.J. Marini. Implications of a biphasic two compartment model of constant flow ventilation for the clinical setting. J. Crit. Care. 9 (1994), No. 2, 114–123. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P.S. Crooke, J.D. Head, J.J. Marini, J.R. Hotchkiss. Patient-ventilator interaction: A general model for non-passive mechanical ventilation. IMA J. Math. Appl. Med. Biol., 15 (1998), 321–337. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P.S. Crooke, S. Hota, J.J. Marini, J.R. Hotchkiss. A mathematical model for carbon dioxide exchange during mechanical ventilation with TGI. Math. Comp. Mod., 29 (1999), 45–61. [CrossRef]
- A.B. Adams, P. Bliss, J.R. Hotchkiss. Effects of respiratory impedance on the performance of bi-level pressure ventilators. Respir. Care, 45 (2000), No. 4, 390–400. [PubMed]
- J.R. Hotchkiss, D.J. Dries, J.J. Marini, P.S. Crooke. Dynamical behavior during noninvasive ventilation: chaotic support? Am. J. Resp. Crit. Care Med., 163 (2001), 374–378.
- J.R. Hotchkiss, A.B. Adams, M.K. Stone, D.J. Dries, J.J. Marini. Oscillations and noise: inherent instability of pressure support ventilation? Am. J. Resp. Crit. Care Med., 165 (2002), 47–53.
- P.S. Crooke, J.R. Hotchkiss, J.J. Marini. Linear and nonlinear mathematical models for non-invasive, passive ventilation. Math. Comp. Mod., 35 (2002),1297–1313. [CrossRef]
- P.S. Crooke, J.R. Hotchkiss, J.J. Marini. Modeling recruitment maneuvers with a variable compliance model for pressure preset ventilation. J. Theor. Med., 43 (2002),No. 3, 197–207. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.