Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 8, Number 1, 2013Harmonic analysis
|Page(s)||193 - 199|
|Published online||28 January 2013|
- V. Jikov, S. Kozlov, O. Oleinik. Homogenization of differential operators and integral functionals. Springer, Berlin, 1994.
- V. Marchenko, E. Khruslov. Homogenization of partial differential equations. Birkhäuser, Boston, 2006.
- D. Gioranescu, P. Donato. An introduction to homogenization. Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford, 1999.
- A. Bensoussan, J.-L.Lions, G. Papanicolau. Asymptotic analysis for periodic structures. AMS Chelsea Publishing, Providence, RI, 2011.
- A. G. Ramm. Wave scattering by small bodies of arbitrary shapes. World Sci. Publishers, Singapore, 2005.
- A.G. Ramm. Inverse problems. Springer, New York, 2005.
- A.G. Ramm. Wave scattering by many small bodies and creating materials with a desired refraction coefficient. Afrika Matematika, 22, No. 1, (2011), 33–55. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.G. Ramm. A collocation method for solving integral equations. Internat. Journ. Comp. Sci and Math., 3, No. 2, (2009), 222–228. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Inversion of the Laplace transform from the real axis. Inverse problems, 2, (1986), L55–59. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm, S. Indratno. Inversion of the Laplace transform from the real axis using an adaptive iterative method. Internat. Jour. Math. Math. Sci (IJMMS). Vol. 2009, Article 898195, 38 pages.
- A.G. Ramm. Sufficient conditions for zero not to be an eigenvalue of the Schrödinger operator. J. Math. Phys., 28, (1987), 1341–1343. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Conditions for zero not to be an eigenvalue of the Schrödinger operator. J. Math. Phys. 29, (1988), 1431–1432. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Many-body wave scattering by small bodies and applications. J. Math. Phys., 48, No. 10, (2007), 103511. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Wave scattering by many small particles embedded in a medium. Phys. Lett. A, 372/17, (2008), 3064–3070. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. A method for creating materials with a desired refraction coefficient. Internat. Journ. Mod. Phys B, 24, No. 27, (2010), 5261–5268. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Materials with a desired refraction coefficient can be created by embedding small particles into a given material. International Journal of Structural Changes in Solids (IJSCS), 2, No. 2, (2010), 17–23.
- A.G. Ramm. Distribution of particles which produces a ”smart” material. Jour. Stat. Phys., 127, No. 5, (2007), 915–934. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Scattering of scalar waves by many small particles. AIP Advances, 1, (2011), 022135. [CrossRef]
- A.G. Ramm. Scattering of electromagnetic waves by many small cylinders. Results in Physics, 1, No. 1, (2011), 13–16. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.