Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 8, Number 1, 2013Harmonic analysis
|Page(s)||200 - 206|
|Published online||28 January 2013|
- L. Landau, E. Lifschitz, L. Pitaevskii. Electrodynamics of continuous medium. Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1984.
- L. Tsang, J. Kong, K.Ding. Scattering of electromagnetic waves : Theories and applications. Wiley, New York, 2000.
- C. Müller. Grundprobleme der mathematischen Theorie electromagnetischer Schwingungen. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1957.
- A. G. Ramm. Wave scattering by small bodies of arbitrary shapes. World Sci. Publishers, Singapore, 2005.
- A. G. Ramm. Scattering by obstacles. D.Reidel, Dordrecht, 1986.
- A. G. Ramm. Inverse problems. Springer, New York, 2005.
- A. G. Ramm. Many-body wave scattering by small bodies and applications. J. Math. Phys., 48, No. 10, (2007), 103511. [CrossRef]
- A. G. Ramm. Electromagnetic wave scattering by small bodies. Phys. Lett. A, 372/23, (2008), 4298–4306. [CrossRef]
- A. G. Ramm. Wave scattering by many small particles embedded in a medium. Phys. Lett. A, 372/17, (2008), 3064–3070. [CrossRef]
- A. G. Ramm. Wave scattering by many small bodies and creating materials with a desired refraction coefficient. Afrika Matematika, 22, No. 1, (2011), 33–55. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. G. Ramm. Inversion of the Radon transform with incomplete data. Math. Methods in the Appl.Sci., 15, No. 3, (1992), 159–166. [CrossRef]
- A. G. Ramm, A.I. Katsevich. The Radon transform and local tomography. CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1996.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.