Math. Model. Nat. Phenom.
Volume 16, 2021
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||03 March 2021|
- R.M. Anderson and R.M. May, Infectious Disease of Humans, Dynamics and Control. Oxford University Press, Oxford (1991). [Google Scholar]
- E. Beretta and Y. Kuang, Geometric stability switch criteria in delay differential systems with delay dependent parameters. SIAM J Math Anal. 33 (2002) 1144–1165. [Google Scholar]
- F. Brauer, A model for an SI disease in an age-structured population. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. B 2 (2002) 257–264. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cui, Y. Sun and H. Zhu, The impact of media on the control of infectious diseases. J. Dyn. Differ. Equ. 20 (2008) 31–53. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Engel and R. Nagel, One-Parameter Semigroups for Linear Evolution Equations. Springer, New York (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Hale, Theory of Function Differential Equations. Springer, Heidelberg (1977). [Google Scholar]
- M. Iannalli, Mathematical theory of age-structured population dynamics. Vol. 7 of Applied Mathematics Monographs. Giardini, Pisa (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M. Martcheva and H.R. Thieme, Progression age enhanced backward bifurcation in an epidemic model with super-infection. J. Math. Biol. 46 (2003) 385–424. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Milner, M. Iannelli and Z. Feng, A two-strain tuberculosis model with age of infection. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 62 (2002) 1634–1656. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations. Springer, New York (1983). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ruan and J. Wei, On the zeros of transcendental functions with applications to stability of delay differential equations with two delays. Dyn. Contin. Discrete Impuls. Syst. Ser. A Math. Anal. 10 (2003) 863–874. [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Thieme, Convergence results and a Poincaré–Bendixson trichotomy for asymptotically autonomous differential equations. J. Math. Biol. 30 (1992) 755–763. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, D. Zhou, Z. Liu, D. Xu and X. Zhang, Media alert in an SIS epidemic model with logistic growth. J. Biol. Dyn. 11 (2017) 120–137. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, B. Song and Z. Ma, The global stability analysis for a SIS model with age and infection age structures, in Vol. 126 of Mathematical Approaches for Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Disease, edited by C. Castillo-Chavez, S. Blower. The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications. Springer-Verlag (2001) 313–335. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.